• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've become friends

I think you should export everything in datagob file to main folder if u wanna delete/datagob file, after that paste ur modified be2 file.

- - - Updated - - -

And paste the files u got from peter into main folder too

- - - Updated - - -

Coz if u deleted datagob, some files will be missing if you only have the patch files

The new jersey of the super rugby nz teams are going to wear this season?

The new jersey of the super rugby nz teams are going to wear this season?

nope dont bother making them, they are only for this weekend and the Lions tour, dont worry about them, just focus on fixing these bugs

We can just add the new zealand super rugby kits as an update nearer to the british and irish lions tour then :)

We can just add the new zealand super rugby kits as an update nearer to the british and irish lions tour then :)
Yes why not Maybe when the tour starts you can upgrade those kits, so nz teams are wearing last year's clothes.

Ok so I've made a bunch of new menus and loading screens etc, however I'm having an issue with scaling when I view them in game e.g the menu image is zoomed into the centre. I haven't changed the resolutions.

Furthermore, does anybody know where the loading videos are stored? I changed them to the SA13 mod and some point and now want to replace them with my new ones, just can't find the files....

Videos are stored in the main folder under Data/ and have a .vp6 extension.
eaenpc.vp6 = EA video
inenpc.vp6 = Intro video
ipenpc.vp6 = Rugby 06 Features
openpc.vp6 = Rugby 08 New Features (Offloading)
qlenpc.vp6 = Quick Lineout Feature Video
qpenpc.vp6 = Quick Penalty Feature Video
spenpc.vp6 = Set Play Feature Video
u1-u7enpc.vp6 = Unlockable videos

Ok so I've made a bunch of new menus and loading screens etc, however I'm having an issue with scaling when I view them in game e.g the menu image is zoomed into the centre. I haven't changed the resolutions.

Furthermore, does anybody know where the loading videos are stored? I changed them to the SA13 mod and some point and now want to replace them with my new ones, just can't find the files....

Your using the black borders right? With the menus

Thanks for the heads up @ama1

https://mega.nz/#!5otSxZAI!mYe5Vd7OL1VG387lZGMPSROrFTlf48NZHPlk1kKM-Jc

I've made some intro videos, tried to keep them simple. The EA video is replaced by the TRF logo, the INTRO video is just a short pan with the Rugby17 Logo. I might change it to an actual stadium video - at the moment it's just an image and some lens flare.

Videos are in VP6 format - backup originals before replacing

Last edited by a moderator:
@AboutToRuck can you upload it on mediafire? I'm using my phone and I don't want to download the mega app.

@AboutToRuck can you upload it on mediafire? I'm using my phone and I don't want to download the mega app.

Go with chrome browser, in the corner request desktop mode and you will be able to download

Thanks for the heads up @ama1
https://mega.nz/#!5otSxZAI!mYe5Vd7OL1VG387lZGMPSROrFTlf48NZHPlk1kKM-Jc

I've made some intro videos, tried to keep them simple. The EA video is replaced by the TRF logo, the INTRO video is just a short pan with the Rugby17 Logo. I might change it to an actual stadium video - at the moment it's just an image and some lens flare.

Videos are in VP6 format - backup originals before replacing

My screen stays black after intro screen

Whens the patch being released

No rush but just wondering when the patch will roughly be released

The patch alone is missing some details and to solve some problems and to verify some kits of the new teams

Hey guys. Me and my friends recently play EA Sports Rugby 2005. The Hard mode is much harder then R08 Elite. I was wonder can I replace the elite difficulty with R05 hard difficulty?

Hey guys. Me and my friends recently play EA Sports Rugby 2005. The Hard mode is much harder then R08 Elite. I was wonder can I replace the elite difficulty with R05 hard difficulty?

Do u have 06

- - - Updated - - -

I have a world leaguel i have been doing, i can send it to u, i like the transfer payout to be low, dont know if you would like it

Latest posts