• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

fellatio is NOT sexual relationship. Izzy has given away loads
Well this is quite the revelation.

This has to be trolling. "I will possibly have choices in the future", the Queen of the UK being brought into it? Nah, I'm not buying it.
I agree, I don't think this guy is real. I need him to post a photo of himself in a gay bathhouse with his username written on a Bible in rainbow colours to prove he exists

Edit: @Groundhog, **** like this is why his type are Tier 2 citizens in the brave new Britain yeah?

oh wow this sux. folau winning is a crock
i do feel for RA and castle tho. being right costs a lot of money
the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that folau's lawyers will get most of the settlement
i dont say this much but i hope folau goes to hell

i hope RA have learnt about investing in league players; none of their converts (maybe andrewWalker) have ever been successful.
mind u only bradThorn and jasonRobinson really transitioned into great rugbyUnion players. the rest ahve been expensive flops.

Id love to know if he will repay all the donations or least do a public donation to a worthy charity on their behalf.

I just hate this whole thing...he said something and got in trouble and a warning and accepted it. And then did it again and got fired...then kicked off because he lost out on money...(had he felt that strongly he wouldnt have let the first warning go and fought that but nope as he was still getting paid so it didnt matter)

Either he believes in what he says and accepts its against his contract but wants to carry on doing what he believes in so accepts he cant play rugby and loses some income and devotes himself to god

Or

Appologise and say sorry and accept a lesser punishment and play the sport you love and dont preach on anything on social media that would breach your contract

But no

he wants it all he got fired and thought you know what ill kick off and fight for money, ill take peoples money who has alot less than he does and will csrry on preaching. And prob try to play again...

(I have purposely stayed out of the what he said part of the thing as ita not the point im trying to make)

I'm going to use my God given free will to tickle this dude until he falls in love with me. Then I'm gonna marry him and grow old together. Then as he dies in the company of me and all our adopted children the devil will take him and he's gonna burn in the fires of hell for the one time he was nice to a Jewish person.

Simple fact as pointed out above, if was about principle he wouldn't have settled. He was only after money and most people will see that. He's lost lots of support over this and the bush fires and honestly I don't think we'll see him play union at a major level again. I don't think RA liked settling, but it's the sensible option with someone who only wants money. No point taking the risk.

So reports ive heard are that RA were insured for up to 10 million and that the decision to settle was driven by the insurer.

Heard he settled for less than a million and as high as 8 million.

Either way, RA were covered so thats good.

My bros are all hot dudes and that's a fact, but I don't think they're hot dudes cuz I'm not gay, you get me? That's what God is like.

Jesus did surround himself with 12 bros and didn't have a wife, but totes not gay. Judas though wasn't secure in his sexuality and thought it was deffo gay.

Latest posts