• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jake White Quits again

I don't see this as quitting.

It's more of "My work here is done".

Now he's looking at new challenges, which is what an ambitious, passionate person strives for.

I wonder if he might take up a Varsity Cup post at either Stellenbosch or Cape Town...

Problem with Jake is he has an outdated game plan and doesn't want to change it

He indicated previously he wanted to work in the Cape. Maybe we have come round to the idea. I hope not! I'd have welcomed him from the Brumbies but right now? Not so much. Gert Smal has been a breath of fresh air over here. White I can only see as setting us up to fall at this stage. Please stay away!

Well, considering we paid to terminate Plumtrees contract and then the Brumbies to terminate Whites, this is and expensive deal.

the Toulouse job might be open as well...don't know if they do early retirement...

I don't see this as quitting.

It's more of "My work here is done".

Now he's looking at new challenges, which is what an ambitious, passionate person strives for.

I wonder if he might take up a Varsity Cup post at either Stellenbosch or Cape Town...

What did he accomplish...?

What did he accomplish...?

Well, he did what they appointed him to do. To give the young Sharks coaches some valuable tips, Get structures in place for the future. And then he got the Sharks to the Semi's of the Super Rugby... All in under a year... I think that's not bad at all.

Latest posts