• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jamie Lyons' Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coughas

Hey,
i dont mean to rush anything - just wondering if the review is still on the way as i am sure we are all salivating at the thought of it. any idea when we can expect it? as i said, no rush - just checkin its still on its way!
<

havent heard much from him since he went....

I hope to have it up by the end of today. Not been too well over the weekend.

thats not good to hear mate - hope you get better buddy.

cheers for the reply and look forward to the read!

Proffessional videogames reviewers for magazines finish their reviews 2 weeks before the magazine hits shelves, and they have an entire month to work on it. Give him time.

as i said mate i wasnt rushing him i was just asking a question. no offence but he isnt writing a professional videogame review - even though i am sure it will be extremely indepth and well written.

I know....I never said he was either....

...Mainly because I spelled professional incorrectly.

Dont start a thread called Jamie Lyons review when its not even there, I saw this thread and thought YES! but its just someone boeing F**king impatient. When he posts his review hes quite capable of making the thread himself.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Nov 15 2005, 05:23 PM
Dont start a thread called Jamie Lyons review when its not even there, I saw this thread and thought YES! but its just someone boeing F**king impatient. When he posts his review hes quite capable of making the thread himself.
God you're a moron. Did you even read my post? I said politely that i am in no way rushing him and was just enquiring as to the progress of the review. He had mentioned he would post it over the weekend and as that time had elapsed i thought i would ask. Why don't you use your common sense next time to deduce that Jamie Lyon would post his own review in his own thread. The purpose of my post was not for him to post it here so why both telling me he is capable of making the thread himself.

Congrats on making yourself look like an ignorant tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts