• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Joe Rocokoco

Played very well against Auckland, ran good lines and ran FAST. He really was a shining light in a losing side.

I'm so happy that he is doing well! How often does one see a great prospect rise up only to get injured and never be the same player again? Marius Joubert, Ashwin Willimse and Clyde Rathbone spring to mind...

Joe is a fantastic winger, with such an elegant style of running! Definitely a joy watching this guy score tries! Please guys, keep updating this thread on how he is playing, and what his form is looking like! Thanks! :)

Terrible news
He is amazing I hope everything will be OK with his hands.
ABs will lack him next matches
Cheers

77106436.jpg

Centre/Winger Anthony Tuitavake could be out for 6 weeks because of injury in the All Blacks vs Samoa game on Wednesday night so Roks might be in for a recall. We'll see what happens because it's highly unlikely Henry will put him in the final against the Wallabies but he'll no doubt be in the squad for the end of year tour.

Tuitavake also? whats happening with ABs are they bewitched?
Bad very bad
Wish ABs to take off this cloudy traumatic situation and continue their fascinating dynamic play.

witch01.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the final, with Tuitavake out, there's a big chance Rok will be in the squad.

Which means, bye bye AUS. :lol:

Yeah I understand but as it feels from your post ABs will look better without Tuita and with Roko, what about both bombing AUSses?

lemming-bombing_small.jpg

It's hard to say aye because there's still Kahui on the right wing who's been playing really good and still have to consider Sivivatu than on the bench they've got Rudi Wulf. Not really sure if they'll put Roks in because Henry's already said on tv that it'll be too much to ask of him to have only played 1 or 2 games of Rugby than put him in a Tri Nations final.

Maybe keep Kahui + Siv on the starting wings and put Roks on the bench for Wulf. For an extra burst of energy in we need it.

Clyde Rathbone's actually back, for anyone interested. Scored 3 tries playing for Easts in Sydney's Shute Shield last week, make several breaks this week playing against West Harbour.
He will be in the Brumbies squad next year (or whoever picks him up)

[i was wondering that to
all blacks finally got the centres sorted out
Smith - Nonu = unstoppable

Latest posts