• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Juan Martin Hernandez...

I just watched some of his 2007/2008 games, and all I can say is that he is truly unique. The way he kicks is simply unbelievable. His ability to get an extra 10 to 25 yards on his kicks adds so much value to SF. Watching him play against Dax, I wonder if SF would have kept their record intact had it not been solely for Hernandez and his kicking. The way he kicks the ball and gets it going sideways so as to bounce once and then go in touch is simply class.

excellent player, my favourite fullback and a great fly-half...
thanks god he is argentinian, all of the country is proud of him, i hope he arrives at leicester soon to keep on growing as a player.

The only problem with Hernandez is that because he hasn't played alot at outside half he can't control the games and he doesn't make the write decisons

Juani is a great player. But I don't understand why he doesn't want to play fullback and olny at 10. ????

actually it was rwc2007 xD haha... and yes he is a great player and he is good on any position actually

Yes he is

It is a pity that his recent injury prevented him playing for two months

GO PUMAS!!!!

Hernandez is a genius someday, but someday he's unlucky too
[/b]

Yes he's a great player but unlucky...
Saturday in Cordoba he broke his wrist because one of his teammates treaded upon him.
Even though Italy won that test (pretty sure we won because he was substituted), has been such a pity not to see him playing as he is used to play with his talent & genius :( :(

Hope he will recover as soon as possible.
I want to see him here in Turin next November for the test against Italy again.

Good Luck Genio !!! :cheers:

Hernandez reminds me of Michalak.Both of them are full of tricks and stuff,but sometimes those tricks go wrong and they play and look like amateurs.

Hernandez reminds me of Michalak.Both of them are full of tricks and stuff,but sometimes those tricks go wrong and they play and look like amateurs.
[/b]
Bad comparison, Hernandez is more clever than Michalak in the pitch.

Latest posts