• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Julien Dupuy

Dupuy deserves 6months hope the appeal is thrown out as like he did it clearly and even went back more afters so Anti-French :lol: Shut It :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Oh, this is developing into a lovely thriller.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/norther...and/8426293.stm

So, it seems the reason that Attoub only has an interim ban is because they claim the photo is docterred.

So, the ERC send it off to be investigated in a Manchester University and the Photographer gets fierce abuse in Paris - including getting spat at.

The president of the club (who didn't get spat at or have fingers stuck in his eye) says the 24 week ban is excessive and 'anti french'.

My guess is that the pictures will come back and be real and the **** will hit the fan and Stade Francais will get in lots of troubles. Or else some Photographer is gonna get sued for defamation by Attoube. Either way, it's interesing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 23 2009, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So, it seems the reason that Attoub only has an interim ban is because they claim the photo is docterred.

So, the ERC send it off to be investigated in a Manchester University and the Photographer gets fierce abuse in Paris - including getting spat at.

The president of the club (who didn't get spat at or have fingers stuck in his eye) says the 24 week ban is excessive and 'anti french'.

My guess is that the pictures will come back and be real and the **** will hit the fan and Stade Francais will get in lots of troubles. Or else some Photographer is gonna get sued for defamation by Attoube. Either way, it's interesing.[/b]
All that information comes from Jim Neilly. Hmmm. Weird.

Problem is that all digital images are altered in some way. I guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 22 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 23 2009, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My guess is that the pictures will come back and be real and the **** will hit the fan and Stade Francais will get in lots of troubles. Or else some Photographer is gonna get sued for defamation by Attoube. Either way, it's interesing.[/b]
All that information comes from Jim Neilly. Hmmm. Weird.

Problem is that all digital images are altered in some way. I guess.
[/b][/quote]

I think the Manchester people are getting copy of the original film/picture-file. Should be interesting