• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Julien Dupuy

This might be BS, but I have a notion in my head that my first and only post on the RD forum was the first ever post not by an administrator, but that was years ago now. Haven't even looked at it in years.

Actually it's bullshit upon a search of their forum, I made 4 posts and the forum had been open for a months or two.

Planetrugby is what I read for the lulz.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 15 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Although I agree on them being f***ed, and rightly so, I sense some sort of a Dupuy bashing here and on other forums (the rugbydump one particularly) from Irish fans. Some sort of a Henry handball vengeance maybe?[/b]
Nah, Dupuy's not good enough to attract envy - you wish! It's the gouging that ****** people off.

GOUGING :%#%#:

***i plays soccer. In fairyland. With his wealthy pals, boo-boo and nick-nack. Who cares?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 14 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Although I agree on them being f***ed, and rightly so, I sense some sort of a Dupuy bashing here and on other forums (the rugbydump one particularly) from Irish fans. Some sort of a Henry handball vengeance maybe?[/b]

Nahhh hes just one of those players you love to hate. Arrogant little sod, then he does somthing like this to justify everyones hate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 12 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 12 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 12 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 12 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I want to lock him in a room with Julien Dupuy....[/b]

Not sure why thats such a good eye-dea. I just can't put my finger on/in it.

EDIT: Yeah I know that was a cornea joke. I just couldn't help myself.
[/b][/quote]
Your puns run an iris-k of being derided.
[/b][/quote]

I'm a pupil at a comedy school.
<_<
[/b][/quote]

Holy **** that's awesome.

On a serious note, what is up with the whole eye-gouging thing. In the seven years that I've played rugby, I've never seen a "gouging" incident at a match I've been a part of. Why is it so prevalent over there? (Not that it happens all the time, but relatively speaking...) What are they thinking? Now, we must remember that these are "professionals" so how is it they so many are so daft? Where along the line does that become a reaction that even figures into ones thought process? "Hey this dude is f***ing with me. I guess I'll try to blind him!" That's straight f***ed up. Ban me for life, but if I ever get gouged in a match, you won't be able to recognize his face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 12 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Absolutely disgraceful, shouldn't run out onto a rugby pitch for 2 years. Inexcusable.[/b]

Why that sig mate you say you're a munster fan?! :lol:

This hearing was meant to start at 8am this morning. I presume some sort of nasty stuff is being said.

L'Equipe are saying its 6 months for Dupuy

Fair enough if you ask me considering he took two stabs at it.

So here it is ! I stay doubtfull about all of that , even Duypuy said that it was not his intention and that Ferris did stomething to him before , it is why he is teasing him after somehow ...

Anyway usual sanction for a French (i mean automatically more than others)...A brit or an irish would have never been punished so much for the same behaviour ...it is just unfair , question of language maybe as it is more easy to make a mediatic storm in english than french ...and members of Commision are more brit/irish than french :rolleyes: . Like Tincu and like many others in the past .....

So thanks for the Brits/irish mediatic storm Brits/irish , as usual and as a result , for the big punishment ....

It could be deserved , do not get me wrong , but all these decisions are based on **** and more or less "racism" . It this comission was taking fair decisions , we would know it . Several french club clearly wanted to boycott Heineken cup in the past because of that sort of decisions ...USAP and many others ...and i will finish to agree with them....

Nice move from Irish and British that won't have to face Dupuy during 6N :rolleyes:

Otherwise , Postponed decision for Attoub , seems that the photo is a fake :rolleyes:

Sorry i'm a bit bitter , 6 months it is just huge sanction and it is always the same when it is about french clubs and heineken cup ...I do not wait for you to understand as you can't but sometimes it is just really unfair ....it is like the high tackle from carter during november , it has been a boooing and mediatic storm , with the journalist who talked to carter (who did not even answer to the question cause it was just a crappy question ) about that at the end of the match (will greenwood did no stop to complain during the end of the match "boooh the bad guy")) as just a month before , in heineken cup , an english has done exactly the same high tackle but in that case , it was not a high tackle obviously , a normal tackle dixit Will greenwood and brit medias ...

bullshit, Bernard, f***ing bullshit. He gouged and was lucky to get only 6 months

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 18 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So here it is ! I stay doubtfull about all of that , even Duypuy said that it was not his intention and that Ferris did stomething to him before , it is why he is teasing him after somehow ...

Anyway usual sanction for a French (i mean automatically more than others)...A brit or an irish would have never been punished so much for the same behaviour ...it is just unfair , question of language maybe as it is more easy to make a mediatic storm in english than french ...and members of Commision are more brit/irish than french :rolleyes: . Like Tincu and like many others in the past .....

So thanks for the Brits/irish mediatic storm Brits/irish , as usual and as a result , for the big punishment ....

It could be deserved , do not get me wrong , but all these decisions are based on **** and more or less "racism" . It this comission was taking fair decisions , we would know it . Several french club clearly wanted to boycott Heineken cup in the past because of that sort of decisions ...USAP and many others ...and i will finish to agree with them....

Nice move from Irish and British that won't have to face Dupuy during 6N :rolleyes:

Otherwise , Postponed decision for Attoub , seems that the photo is a fake :rolleyes:

Sorry i'm a bit bitter , 6 months it is just huge sanction and it is always the same when it is about french clubs and heineken cup ...I do not wait for you to understand as you can't but sometimes it is just really unfair ....it is like the high tackle from carter during november , it has been a boooing and mediatic storm , with the journalist who talked to carter (who did not even answer to the question cause it was just a crappy question ) about that at the end of the match (will greenwood did no stop to complain during the end of the match "boooh the bad guy")) as just a month before , in heineken cup , an english has done exactly the same high tackle but in that case , it was not a high tackle obviously , a normal tackle dixit Will greenwood and brit medias ...[/b]

Well there's no point comparing high tackles to fingers in eyes. Gouging is the big thing now and it's naturally gonna get more attention than a high tackle.

And Quinlan and Jennings both recieved 3 month ban and Neil Best got a 18 week ban. It's just they've put the foot down for this one...it's not an anti France conspiracy.

Well maybe it is, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Bernard, It's a pretty fair decision. Contact with the eye of one player twice in one game.

Jennings got 12 weeks despite there being no evidence and Kennedy saying he wasn't gouged.
Have you even read the report from the Quinlan case?

There is 0 consistency in sentencing I admit, but Dupuy has no one to blame but himself, it is hardly an anti French conspiracy.

The Attoub photo is not a fake, that is a ridiculous claim and will probably end up in a lawsuit against Stade Francais.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 19 2009, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice move from Irish and British that won't have to face Dupuy during 6N :rolleyes:[/b]
Honestly, I'd prefer to see him play rather than Elissalde. He's not that good!

It will be Parra as first 9 and could be more Mignoni as a spare IMO.
Ellissalde would be called if a double 9/10 position spare is needed. Whatever will be better than Yachvili.

What to say except that 6 months is a high price. Are the IRB decision following the â'¬/£ rate of change ?

Holy **** that's tough but well I guess he deserves it.
Eight weeks for that was a f***ing joke though
schalk-burger_eye-gouge.jpg

Bernard, I dont say this often and I dont say this lightly but f*** off with your anti-french bullshit. Hes a dirty little gouging **** and deserves every day of it.

Incidently, I didnt hear any of you guys stand up for Jennings when he was given 12 weeks, even after the "victim" himself said there was nothing.