• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: New Zealand vs. Wales [3rd Test] (25/06/2016)

A forward pass behind their own try line hahahahah
Genuinely shameful skills on display there.

Have Wales spent the week at drama school? Time the ref yellow carded one of them for their play acting......

This back line is just strange:
9. A. Smith
10. Sopoaga
11. Savea
12. B. Smith
13. Naholo
14. Dagg
15. Barrett

Update:

Can it be agreed that 15 is Barrett's best position? It's where he plays his best rugby and can really use his pace, without having to worry about goal kicking.

Overslept. Turned the TV on. Looks like it's going really well.

Really glad that that Rob Howley and Robin McBryde have had new contracts. Wales are clearly moving forwards!

Overslept. Turned the TV on. Looks like it's going really well.

Really glad that that Rob Howley and Robin McBryde have had new contracts. Wales are clearly moving forwards!

its laughable. how can we possibly look worse than the past 2 weeks. i know this is the best team in the world we are playing but theres no excuses for this game

3rd test was always gonna be a test too far for Wales. NZ ABs just far too good and Wales's minds beginning to drift to the long trip back home and rest after an 11 month season. Bad combo.

New Zealand Player of the Series: Beauden Barrett. Hasn't started all the tests, but off the bench he's made such a massive impact and in his start this game has been superb. Honourable mentions to Read and both the Smiths. Dagg's made a great comeback too.
Wales Player of the Series: Liam Williams. Has counter-attacked brilliantly, has defended well, has cleaned up loose balls. He's been a shining light in a poor Welsh side and has really put in a bid to be the Lions starting FB. Honourable mentions to Faletau, North for the first test and J. Davies for that hand off (Generally he's been poor though).

New Zealand Player of the Series: Beauden Barrett. Hasn't started all the tests, but off the bench he's made such a massive impact and in his start this game has been superb. Honourable mentions to Read and both the Smiths. Dagg's made a great comeback too.
Wales Player of the Series: Liam Williams. Has counter-attacked brilliantly, has defended well, has cleaned up loose balls. He's been a shining light in a poor Welsh side and has really put in a bid to be the Lions starting FB. Honourable mentions to Faletau, North for the first test and J. Davies for that hand off (Generally he's been poor though).

I agree on Liam Williams but Aaron Smith easily the best for the AB's. He was everywhere and orchestrated everything!

Thumped.

- - - Updated - - -

Wales running metres: 193
Israel Dagg running metres: 196

Well, I think we drop Savea for Bender out wide and Izzy at fullback.

I though George Moala looked good in his time on the field. Got one try, damned unlucky not to get another.

Also, Elliot Dixon made the most of his limited opportunities, the ball didn't really come his way a lot, and Liam Squire showed what he has done for Tasman, the Chiefs the Highlanders and NZ Maori over the last few years... run straight and hard and be damned hard to stop.

Thumped.

- - - Updated - - -

Wales running metres: 193
Israel Dagg running metres: 196

Well, I think we drop Savea for Bender out wide and Izzy at fullback.

Bloody hell, what a stat that is. Don't know if that's embarrassing for Wales or amazing from Dagg, probably both TBH. My Back line for the RC.

9. A. Smith
10. L. Sopoaga
11. N. Naholo
12. C. Ngatai (Will he be fit? If not then Crotty)
13. G. Moala
14. B. Smith
15. I. Dagg

21. T. Perenara
22. B. Barrett
23. M. Fekitoa

Trust me, it's not shared by the vast majority of Kiwi's.
Hansen is taking some chances here to blood new players and good on him but there's no doubt it could backfire if the Welsh have their dander up for 80 minutes.
@The Jones Boy This sort of negativity ****** me off. The vast majority of Kiwi's believed we would spank them, only people who are softened up by being overseas too long and are still there buy into this nonsense that they have a chance of beating us in NZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sort of negativity ****** me off. The vast majority of Kiwi's believed we would spank them, only people who are softened up by being overseas too long buy into this nonsense they have a chance of beating us in NZ.

Good old NZ cockiness

This sort of negativity ****** me off. The vast majority of Kiwi's believed we would spank them, only people who are softened up by being overseas too long buy into this nonsense they have a chance of beating us in NZ.

I agree, most kiwis I spoke to were predicting a 20 - 30pt win tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Good old NZ cockiness

Cockiness or Straight forward kiwi rugby knowledge?

Latest posts