• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just a quick note

J

jinxed_nz

Hey guys,

Ill just pop out of my quite observing stance here for a bit...lol i havnt posted for a good 3 or 4 months.

Just to say that i think that one of your ummm banners i suppose you call then at the top of the page is a little out of date.

One of the banners that is presently in the mix is the picture of the english rugby team holding up the world cup, aftewr they won it in 2003 ofcourse. However this doesn't make too much sence having it there now that SA is now the world champs. That is unless you english guy's are still grasping at the memories of it... but im sure thats the job of New Zealanders lol. Damn world Cup!

Neway do as you will, just thought i might say something.

P.S. Im liking the way the sites going boy's. Massive change since the opening of the site WAYYY back before rugby 04's release HAHA ahhh the good old days!

Thanks for that jinxed. We have come on a good way, but as far as I am concerned we haven't even started to get going yet. Much more to come from TRF.

As for the out of dateness, we are currently planning a forum revamp and that is one of the things that will be dealt with. There are a whole host of fresh changes due to be made shortly.

ok, ty guys.
I didnt mean to be a dick and down your forum cus i reakn it rocks. So thanks for tacking it as constructive crit.
As far as this place going ahead, id have to say that that is an understatement. Its snowballing! hopefully you will someday smash places like scrum.com and be backed by tv like ESPN lol. Here's hopeing neway. I no ill be here supporting all the way!

Thanks very much.

It's not even criticism to be fair, it's just an observation and it's fair enough. We actively encourage constructive criticism as it gives us an idea of how we can improve. :)

Agreed big D. It was constructive and had a point. We should have him stuffed!

(The above was a reference to a Basil Fawlty quote. Any resemblance to another person's quote, either living or dead, was entirely coincidental).

Latest posts