• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just bought rugby 06 for pc

Now im having trouble saving the changs as default rosters. The changes ive made currently arnt available in World league. When i try to save them as default using the editor it says run time error '53' file not found. What am i doing wrong?

Im sure ive posted this somewhere already, but i cant find it, so sorry if ive double posted somewhere, im probably just losing my find from lack of sleep since this editor got working!!

yeah that doesnt work properly sorry.

there is a way around it kinda. i think it works.

start a world league save it abd quit out. then rename the folder and the file to somethin.ros. change them in there. rename it back and you should be fine, i think. you will have 2 delete the setp.dat file to change the roster you are working on, i think, its been a while.

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 27 2006, 11:36 AM
yeah that doesnt work properly sorry.

there is a way around it kinda. i think it works.

start a world league save it abd quit out. then rename the folder and the file to somethin.ros. change them in there. rename it back and you should be fine, i think. you will have 2 delete the setp.dat file to change the roster you are working on, i think, its been a while.
doesthis mean it saves back as an rdf? i really need to update my xbox rosters

No need tp apologise, the editor is great.

Ok, so the setup.dat file is the one that came with the editor? When I edit he new roster, will the changes be available in the rst of the game as well as world league?

it will just be a world league one which is a bugger.
i havnt been able 2 do much about the rdf rosteer as i have been flat out with work and i cant be bothered programming when i get home

will get around 2 it soon hopefully

No worries,I think yove done plenty! ive got more than enough to keep me going, been up all night editing squads and what not, hopefully be able to make the game more challenging by increasing the skill of the oposition. Does changing team stats affect performance?

At least the rosters work for all other comps.

Whats with the instant replay, how you cant rotate the camera?

it effects simulationed games i think i havnt played with it really. been havin a break from the pc game been playin on xbox

Yeah, getting ready for TRF comp! Well im going to be hooked on pc, so it will hurt my chances.

yeah need multiplayer experience its the only thing gonna win the comp

no gg is gonna win experience may push him though

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jun 27 2006, 12:21 PM
Whats with the instant replay, how you cant rotate the camera?
howzit

you can rotate the camera in replay by clicking and holding down the right mouse button, then just move your mouse around for the angle you want to see.

cheers

mike

Latest posts