• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Cristian, You can do fiji but with the black back numbers as it is in reality? thank you very much!

Numbers are made separately. But I've never done it.

I understand, because in the original game the numbers are white same the shirt, and is imposible to see. And those that have been made here also have the numbers in white. Equal thousand thanks x the answer.

Nope, I mean the collar style seems to be predefined in the game, and needs to be modified using hex editor... but I don't know how to do that

Nope, I mean the collar style seems to be predefined in the game, and needs to be modified using hex editor... but I don't know how to do that
In RC2, it was 3 left arrow from the beginning of the name of the team (on the line where you find it with home or away following it) but i did not try it in RC3. And the code was 2 letters like AD for adidas, LI for Lions type, CA for canterbury... But has i said uper, i don't know if it's true for this game.

In RC2, it was 3 left arrow from the beginning of the name of the team (on the line where you find it with home or away following it) but i did not try it in RC3. And the code was 2 letters like AD for adidas, LI for Lions type, CA for canterbury... But has i said uper, i don't know if it's true for this game.
A very valuable information all the same :) thanks!

Latest posts