• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Hi Cristian, did you have a look at the new NZ super rugby jerseys? Normally Colossss would've done them but he's not around. Also I would've had a crack at it if I had some spare time but I'm really busy right now. Mind to give it a go?

I'll try. If you know where I could get high resolution images of the shirt, you tell me.

Wow, I did not expect you to come up with a result so quickly, and what a standout!

In fact I have done some homework since yesterday. You can see how busy I am (or is that you who are so very fast at doing a great job??) that I have only managed to gather some pictures and you've already created a fully-functional jersey. I'll send you the pics.
I would like to provide the pictures to everyone but for copyright reasons I will not make them available on the forum. However I can send the files to whoever needs them on personal demand.

@Cristian : I do not request an immediate result, please take your time if needed and don't overwork yourself. Take care.

Cheers

Despite not knowing how to handle Photoshop very well, I did it in an hour maybe. I only do it in my free time haha.

Latest posts