• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Jaguares kits home and away + logo 2019

To place the logos:
- Go to the directory where the game is installed. (Normally: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Wicked Witch Software \ Rugby Challenge 3)
2 - Then open "pkcmn.pak" with WinRar or WinZip, and go to the ui / images / hd folder. (It is recommended to make a copy of the entire pkcmn.pak).
3 - Drag the 3 logo files to the folder mentioned above.

WARNING

The logos and kits will only appear in the game with the latest version of the database that Rudolph is building.
If you do not want to use that database, you can change the name of the .PSSG files by someone else you want.

To place the database:
- Get in the following directory: C: \ Users \ Cristian Ledesma (here's your username or pc) \ AppData \ Local \ WickedWitch \ RugbyChallenge3 \ data \ profiles
2 - Back up the file custom2015120117.db
- Copy the Rudolph database and replace it.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/po6h8mm3dm90u9e/Jaguares_2019.rar/file

69e7d02b0ac1415d91f78572368bce37.jpg

can you please make these?

If you do not want to use that database, you can change the name of the .PSSG files by someone else you want.

This is may be a silly question, but how would one do that? I am building my own database, failing that I will use ZippyZay's. Your kits are awesome though, and I would like to use your kits with his db. I have a PSSG editor but no idea what to do with it.

This is may be a silly question, but how would one do that? I am building my own database, failing that I will use ZippyZay's. Your kits are awesome though, and I would like to use your kits with his db. I have a PSSG editor but no idea what to do with it.

To change the name, follow these steps:
1 - Make a security copy of the .PSSG file.
2 - Change the name of the file, for example: strp_dif_274_h.pssg to strp_dif_275_h.pssg.
3 - Open the file with Ego PSSG Editor and go to the tab "All sections".
4 - Locate in TEXTURE and on the right screen, below all, there is a field called "id" modify by strp_dif_275_h, save and close the editor.

Hello and a happy New Year for all!

Do we have update European teams and kits patch for DB? For the year 2019

Regards!

Latest posts