• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kiwis

C

CeeJay

Iversons got it, i got today, ive been playing for about 5 hours. Done a S14 on pro and finished 10th, but oh what fun i had. God bless AK47, everything he said was right. Its a whole lot of fun and feels like rugby. Yes attacking is very easy, but its just as easy for the opposition. So far i think its balanced real well,...must go...must keep....playing. :D :D :bravo: :cheers:

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 15 2006, 11:52 PM
Iversons got it, i got today, ive been playing for about 5 hours. Done a S14 on pro and finished 10th, but oh what fun i had. God bless AK47, everything he said was right. Its a whole lot of fun and feels like rugby. Yes attacking is very easy, but its just as easy for the opposition. So far i think its balanced real well,...must go...must keep....playing. :D :D :bravo: :cheers:
:bravo: :cheers:

good work mate

tell us some stories/matches etc

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 16 2006, 07:56 AM
how did you get it?
Got it from aussie.

I dont hav any good stories yet, most of them involve me gettting smacked, in my first game i played nz vs japan (me being NZ) and i was down 7 nil at half time(5 min halves) I came back and won 27 7 and was very relieved.

Well maybe one story. I was playing in the super 14 as the canes, and i was playing the crusadrs they were very tough, i couldnt score and neither could they, late in the game i put a deep kick in and they had a 5 metre line out, carter tried to clear his kick hit the post, bounced back into the hands of gopperh for a try, i missed the conversion, but in there late in game frustration they clotheslined me and i took a shot at goal and won 8 nil. I was stoked after getting hidings by worse teams.

ah true. don't think anybody else has got it yet. we are all waiting for it to release locally in nz.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 16 2006, 11:34 AM
ah true. don't think anybody has go it yet. we are all waiting for to release locally in nz.

Yep. got it from my bro, in Aus. I've played about 5 games myself, so far. All the guys at the flat here keep wanting a go!

Pulled off some wicked steps and fends, and although the player creator is the same as last year, I've created Jeff Wilson already.

There was a bug last year that meant if you created a player on X-Box and then went to resume an earlier saved season with the same team, you'd get the "This disc is dirty" message and you'd have to reboot. Well, so far I haven't seen it, and I'm pleased about that!

The only concern I have so far is the turnovers, there's something I'm not doing right and I keep turning it over. Although if you keep it tight on the first ruck or two with a forward, and show some patience then on later rucks you seem to get away with being more isolated.

Hope that helps someone.

See ya. Its an awsome game so far! :bana:

aye true. ak keeps telling these great stories about world league. I want it so badly now.

ok u guys...in comparison to the first time u played rugby 2005 and this..how much of a first impression does it leave?

This leaves an awsome first impression, as soon as you play your first game and score your first try it blows 2005 away.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 16 2006, 03:40 PM
This leaves an awsome first impression, as soon as you play your first game and score your first try it blows 2005 away.
exaclty what ceejay said

=brilliance :bravo:

Man, when do u think they'll release this game in the mideast!? I'm staying there for the moment... n i'm just drooling evrytime u lot talk abt it... :(

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 16 2006, 06:51 PM
are the hurricanes still **** and are tonga still ****?
Tonga 61 overall, hurricanes 73. The canes are one of the better s14 teams.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 16 2006, 10:09 PM
hurricanes 73. The canes are one of the better s14 teams.
yeah............canes are gonna win the super14 in real life. Tana wont let them lose.
and nonu is in scary form

may the force be with the force on saturday
.........cause the hurricanes are going to tear them apart!!!!!!!!!

woosah, they did launched the 2005, as well as the 2004...
so they MUST release this one too! oh, n not to mention the Jonah Lomu Rugby...
I live in Dubai, so rugby is quite a big thing... hopefully it's gonna come!

Latest posts