Knights v Broncos

Discussion in 'NRL / Southern Hemisphere' started by woosaah, Sep 11, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

Knights after a hard fought but spirited win against the sea eagles last week come up against a broncos team that would be hurting after being out played in so many ways against the dragons. should be a good one, but if joey is playing well, and berderus isnt suspended for a spear tackle should be great to watch..
    anyone heard about that spear tackle yet?

knights by 4

yeah i know i always say it should be a good one,but i dont care, i have only just noticed me doing it, i wont do it again :)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3794733a1823,00.html

that answers my question about bedarus

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. I HATE BRISBANE

So i want them to lose :)

PLUS i'm more confident facing the Knights then the dumb f*** Broncos side. They always injure the Doggies =(

This is the 1st and last time i'll be cheering the Knights on!!!

4. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Why do you hate Brisbane? They feed Qld its origin stars, and you're a Maroon aren't you?

5. Yeah but I just hate Tonie Carroll, Brad Throne, not so much Khunt. Oh and I hate Wayne Bennett too.

I get agro when they always injure our players. Whenever they play us. Injuries occur. :cryy:

6. Buderus - most overrated player on the planet.

7. Serge

Serge Guest

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not a big follower in league, but 50 - 0 till the Broncos. **** YEAH!

Heres hoping for a Broncos v Storm final.

8. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Ummmmm Dan, you do know Buderus didn't play tonight right?
    Personally I think Buderus is a brilliant player. He's absolutely everywhere when things look tough, also him and Johns link up so well and create so many chances.

In any case, no matter how overrated you think he is, no one can be more overrated than Brett Kimmorley :p .

9. I thought it was officially Braith Anasta?

My "overrated alert" goes doolally every time I hear Buderus' name. Regardless of whether he was playing or not.

10. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I don't know mate he's been pretty bloody good most of this year... Surely the over-rated tag has a more deserving place, like on Brett Finch's forehead.

11. You'll be admitting Johns is overrated next....

12. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Not a chance ;) . Finch has consistently been painful to watch and still managed to keep his position, Joey has the odd bad game, and even then he still outplays the other half most of the time.

13. This time last year, he was going to win Warrington the Super League single handedly. :mellow:

14. sanzar

sanzar Guest

And he would have too if Warrington didn't purposely go out there and miss all those tackles :p .

15. Braith is the most over rated player on the planet...

Anywhoo..f*** brisbane :( .. i'm not confident with them!!!!!!!!

16. esoj

esoj Guest

how can someone bigger than the game be overrated in the confines of the game. simply not possible a johns is biiger than the game

17. Johns in overrated..well..not his playing ability..just the way everyone in the media goes on about him..its like there are no other players in the game.

18. esoj

esoj Guest

congrats to the broncos. they have come into some good form last few weeks and are starting to look like premiership contenders

19. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Fair call... The guy played as if he were in lock pretty much the whole year! Some bloody play maker!

20. shiznit

shiznit Guest

broncos were awesome last night... they didnt even play THAT good. they had a hell of alot more points in them... if they let loose on the dogs you better watch out...

21. sanzar

sanzar Guest

It'll be interesting to see how the Dogs play this game... they've both got killer forwards, and both have really dangerous strike players. The difference is that the Dogs don't really have a dominant half in my opinion... Sherwin's a good half, but he's nothing compared to Lockyer.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!