• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest...

i think my arguement is a valed one though which actually has a solid foundation.

as has been mentioned swordfish do pay for the running of this site and without it there proabbly won't be a trf as we know it. it sucks but thats life either live with it or leave. jj and other basically have to do what swordfish say otherwise the funding will proabbly get cut and the site as we know it will all be no more. heres hoping though that it will be good news and that locksley will be able to release footage and joblos info will be released as well

Locksley and others are free to post what they like about the matter now.

I will definitely not stop it unless asked to by Swordfish.

Originally posted by JJ-@Sep 20 2005, 07:48 PM

Hoorah!

All's well, ends well.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 20 2005, 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 20 2005, 07:55 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Sep 20 2005, 07:48 PM

Hoorah!

All's well, ends well. [/b]
Well maybe. The ball is now not in my court. It's up to locksley.

So... I assume no footage still, but will you be answering any more questions guys? Don't want to annoy anyone by asking if not...

hahahaha

this is gotta be the funniest thread ive read in ages!!!!!!!!1!

so hopefully my cuzzin locksley could hook us up wit video..but
only when we see an official release date and confirmation from those guys at swordfish

ah cool news indeed. hopefully this mean locksley will be kind enough to share his footage and info about the game. what about this deleted thred jj that had a review or whatever will that now be reopned/moved back here

well ive heard...from my super sources
(coz if i say anything...jj might send the kkk back after me again..and u dont want that do you?)

well i heard we are not in it and that all the extra players have been just random ass names

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
name:Danny Aumua
weight:113kg
height:6"2
position:no8-6(blindside)

I would absolutely love it if we were all in the game, but that they had spelled Chiro's name wrong.

man this is turnin ugly....or has it already?

ow well, back to the questions.

lox, what do you reckon, is this game a must buy?

It looks as though Locks is long gone. Shame.

But Chiro has sources.

So that means Chiro has knowledge.

We're doomed.

Just a little thing to think about for those idiots wo have been so quick to lynch JJ, despite having the situation explained to them a number of times:

Without this forum, would members have any access to all the fantastic insight into the game which has already been provided?

No.

Would you rather all requests to temporarily withhold information until it is given the all clear were ignored, and information on any future releases prevented from being released on the forum?

I know I certainly wouldn't, and i think erring on the side of caution for a short period is no bad thing, especially since the topic has since been re-opened with an accompanying apology issued.

bloody hell webby - you know where not in a bloody dictatorship here, people shoud be free to vent there opinions as long as they dont get personal.

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 20 2005, 08:12 PM
bloody hell webby - you know where not in a bloody dictatorship here, people shoud be free to vent there opinions as long as they dont get personal.
Learn to write. I assure you, that's not how you use the word "where".

People can vent their feelings all they like, but it's very unfair to attack a staff member for doing something perfectly reasonable, after they have gone to the trouble of explaining the situation very clearly to everyone.

A lot of admin on other forums would have pulled the info without a word, and perhaps not bothered to put it up.

Stop getting on JJ's back over nothing.

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 20 2005, 08:28 PM
well ive got an a at a level in englsih so i cant be that bad.
I don't think I really need to comment to be honest.

Latest posts