• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leggings?

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

So at the beginning of the season it's pretty cold here, and I figured it might be a good idea to find a pair of leggings to keep my legs warm. However, the only thing I've found so far is Under armour crap and it's like 50$. Anyone know any other brands readily available?

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Mar 22 2006, 02:11 AM
So at the beginning of the season it's pretty cold here, and I figured it might be a good idea to find a pair of leggings to keep my legs warm. However, the only thing I've found so far is Under armour crap and it's like 50$. Anyone know any other brands readily available?
You get Canterbury armourfit ones.

Clicky click here

Don't buy leggings......for the love of pete! For training just wear a tracksuit and for matches wear cycling shorts - you'll be warm after 10 minutes of the match anyway.

Yeah leggings are for straight up homosexuals. Wear under-shorts and stop being such a pussy.

Yeah well I have pretty stiff joints sometimes after a cold practice, I need something to keep my knees warm. So if not leggings, what?

must play on the wing and not get the ball much!!!a pair of tracksuit bottoms!!

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Mar 22 2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah well I have pretty stiff joints sometimes after a cold practice, I need something to keep my knees warm. So if not leggings, what?
Wear undershorts and run around. Leggings! Honestly

Lol. I didn't know it would attract such ferocious opposition. No leggings then.

i was playing in snow last week and with a pair of inner shorts cotton shorts and a pair of socks i was nice and warm! :cheers:

Don't listen to these potato chips. If you want some leggings get some leggings. Dan Carter and Aaron Mauger wear leggings to most trainings.

Originally posted by Serge@Mar 22 2006, 08:29 PM
Don't listen to these potato chips. If you want some leggings get some leggings. Dan Carter and Aaron Mauger wear leggings to most trainings.
The key feature being that they only wear them to training.

Wear them in a match and it's just an extra incentive for your opposite number to crunch you, no matter where you play.

i wear leggings in training plus my track suit

but you guys dont understand how cold it is up here

we're talkin 10 fareinheit with below zero windchills, plus blustery snow and its cold as f***, its not 0 celcius like it is in england, its so cold here early on..

get leggings if you want

i only wear long sleeves no legging for me

We think we get it bad in britain with a bit of rain and shock horror 1 inch of 'snow'. When you hit the North of America it gets absolutely freezing, i have been once in winter to boston and never again. It was more than a bit chilly like we get up north.

One question, does anyone else wear them, if not. You may be a bit of a trend setter. I do all the accessory combinations possible.

Don't listen to un-coordinated rabble of props and locks. They may be aswell be wearing boxing gloves.

BM

I play hooker and I wore silver vapours once (normally the boots i wear for kicking a football around with mates but my rugby ones were nackered). I got a kicking - although I did score which ****** everyone off.

Originally posted by Serge@Mar 23 2006, 08:29 AM
dan carter also prances around in his underwear.

Like I said, my main concern is simply my knees. I know that's a very vulnerable point the cold and I've got a top to keep the torso warm, I just need something to keep my knees warm. I'd only really wear them at training anyways, it's only the beginning of the season which is really cold, once games start, the weather is good.

Latest posts