• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinstertainment.... Pro14 Round 5

You beauty. Not bad a for a dead club from a failing country. I cannot stress enough how amazing Michael Bradley has been at coaching in Romania and Italy this year. I've never seen anything like it.

I'd undergo gender realignment and have his babies if he keeps this up. Again, the change in conditioning is incredible and a credit to O'Shea. So many talented youngsters too. The FIR must have been doing something right this past decade.

This is a huge deal and not a flash in the pan.

That's Ulstertainment! :D

Love having a competition with no deadbeat teams! (Kings post Currie Cup improvement pending) Congrats Zebre, the rugby Renaissance is alive and kicking!
When there are no winners everyone is a loser.

I'll look into the profile thing when I finish work

That face you make when you veni all over Ulster when they thought they'd vici you
Zebra-Showing-Teeth-Funny-Picture.jpg

Have to say this 2 conference league has hugely been a success so far. Every game has been of good quality and it's a competitive league.

The Pro 14 organisers mustn't believe their luck at the Italians coming good. A matter of months ago they were shipping 70+ points in games and folk like me were calling for them to be left to their own devices. Delighted to be proven wrong because it's been their competitiveness that has me as interested in this tournament outside of Leinster and Munster as the addition of the SA franchises!

Zebre have been the story of the season so far. They've played some great rugby so far and look a well drilled side with a team of young Italians. I'm happy for their fans who might finally have a competitive team to support. Its good for Italian rugby and the league that they're becoming more competitive.

Kings simply being outplayed in all aspects by the Dragons in foul conditions (fantastic advert for synthetic pitches in rainy climates). I genuinely think the Dragons will be the Welsh side with the second highest points total come the end of the season. Their exciting winger Ashton Hewitt didn't come out for the second half and hopefully won't be anything serious as the lad has a potentially big future. The problem for the Kings is that the weak sides from last season have all improved either quite a bit, or a huge amount. They will just be treading water and trying to keep things as respectable as possible until the end of the Currie Cup.

If people want to take turns tempting fate whenever their side is due to play Zebre or Italy it'd be appreciated!

Due to the late fixture announcements I'll be away seeing a middle aged, working class white Englishman doing pseudo rap to a backing track instead of going to see my heroes bump off Edinburgh. I won't even be able to watch Glasgow vs Cheetahs which should be game of the season so far. Gutted.

Latest posts