• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinstertainment.... Pro14 Round 5

Did you guys read the story about the Ospreys hooker who tried to pat a lion like a kitten while on tour in SA and then got bitten? Apparently he is out for two months.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/PRO14/stupid-wales-hooker-pats-lion-gets-bitten-in-sa-20170930

I am lost for words. I've seen tourists walk up to baboons before but they were quickly warned to turn right the ... around. I mean, those are lions. Damnit, those are actual lions not... I don't know what those tjops thought they were petting. Petting lions. Ahh...

Missed a bit as was in with Jaco but bits I seen. We are very rusty and well poor decision making. Hope the injection of JJ will aid us. Very poor atmosphere though. Not a fan of the time.

Zebre ahead, bossing the game and looking great early doors. Deserving of a bigger crowd.

Then Carlo Cannae misses a sitter. :(

Sort yourself out Carlo, Leinster need you now!

His place kicking was his strength when he came on the scene, but it started to decline and has simply gone down the toilet in the past 12 months. It's a huge headache for the national side as Allan's place kicking is his weakness.

Perfect result. Alot of good stuff but also alot to work on. JJ home, Keatley going well this year and John Ryan is getting better and better. He'd easily be starting for many national teams just the fact in Ireland he has argubally the best 3 in world rugby ahead of him

Zebre with a chance of arguably their most impressive result against a near full strength Ulster. They seem to be tightening up a little.

220px-Zebra_Botswana_edit02.jpg

Lions can hurt one Welshman's hand but these guys just mauled a bunch of Belfast based South Africans!

That lineout was more than a little contentious. Nothing is ever simple in Italian rugby.

Love having a competition with no deadbeat teams! (Kings post Currie Cup improvement pending) Congrats Zebre, the rugby Renaissance is alive and kicking!

Latest posts