• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Living in America

Wow...I thought we'd just take the **** out of the US...
I guess, though, you have misread the sarcasm.

<div class='quotemain'> USA is a stupid and imperialist country.
Look American people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2-x3qqsuE
lol [/b]

You should f***ing talk..

Wait, remind me, what was the last famout thing to come out of Belgium... waffles?
[/b][/quote]
Well maybe the Belgian Waffle, but waffles were actually invented by the English in the 14th Century I think :p

The problem with people such as yourself is that you form your opinions based on one source of information.

the fact that you find al jazeera credible shows how much of an idiot you really are.

Al Jazira are the most credible channel in the world more than CNN, NBC, and other channels :D

I'm not stupid, I see good the world and I've a critical opinion :cheers:

Al Jazira are the most credible channel in the world more than CNN, NBC, and other channels :D [/b]

Holy crap mate, maybe if your name happens to be Osama they`re creditable. But if you`re watching that stuff, well then it pretty much explains where your negative feelings towards the US are coming from. It`s called "propaganda"' funnily enough something a lot of anti-US people are crediting to Bush et al feeding the American people.

If I could make a suggestion mate, have a look at more than one source if you want to form an unbiased opinion about something. Sure there were great errors made in the war on terror, specifically by messrs. Bush and Rumsfeld, but Sept 11 wasn`t started by them. Unless you buy those ridiculous conspiracy theories. In which case you probably believe there was a 2nd shooter for Kennedy, the royals killed Diana, and Elvis and Hitler are still somewhere in South America, drinking coffee as I type.

It's this sort of mentality that makes America look stupid all the time, and I believe that has been our presidential and outlook for nearly 8 years...it's done wonders for us and our economy.
We have the best fries in the world and the best beer :bleh!:

Bruxlles is the capital of the UE. B)

We don't a war for the petrol :toss: but you must continuate and you'll lose against Iran :cheers: :cheers:

look that http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...i-americain_fun

:bravo: :lol: [/b]
Having lived in Bruxelle, and actually loving it, I must say that there are a lot of great things from Belgium. However, Al Jazira? Are you smoking crack? Don't be a f___ing retard. Sure CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC all have bias, but you don't have to run to the crazy corner and start believing all the conspiracy crap...
ILUMINATI
The problem with people such as yourself is that you form your opinions based on one source of information. [/b]
Hooray! Enlightenment!

<div class='quotemain'> [/b]
It's this sort of mentality that makes America look stupid all the time, and I believe that has been our presidential and outlook for nearly 8 years...it's done wonders for us and our economy.
We have the best fries in the world and the best beer :bleh!:

Bruxlles is the capital of the UE. B)

We don't a war for the petrol :toss: but you must continuate and you'll lose against Iran :cheers: :cheers:

look that http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...i-americain_fun

:bravo: :lol: [/b]
Having lived in Bruxelle, and actually loving it, I must say that there are a lot of great things from Belgium. However, Al Jazira? Are you smoking crack? Don't be a f___ing retard. Sure CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC all have bias, but you don't have to run to the crazy corner and start believing all the conspiracy crap...
ILUMINATI
The problem with people such as yourself is that you form your opinions based on one source of information. [/b]
Hooray! Enlightenment!
[/b][/quote]

Which tiwn in Bruxelles and which club ?

<div class='quotemain'> Al Jazira are the most credible channel in the world more than CNN, NBC, and other channels :D [/b]

Holy crap mate, maybe if your name happens to be Osama they`re creditable. But if you`re watching that stuff, well then it pretty much explains where your negative feelings towards the US are coming from. It`s called "propaganda"' funnily enough something a lot of anti-US people are crediting to Bush et al feeding the American people.

If I could make a suggestion mate, have a look at more than one source if you want to form an unbiased opinion about something. Sure there were great errors made in the war on terror, specifically by messrs. Bush and Rumsfeld, but Sept 11 wasn`t started by them. Unless you buy those ridiculous conspiracy theories. In which case you probably believe there was a 2nd shooter for Kennedy, the royals killed Diana, and Elvis and Hitler are still somewhere in South America, drinking coffee as I type.
[/b][/quote]

:blink: I haven't understood :wall:

Do you can read complexeless because I dont speak English and I have 50 % in English :cheers: :bravo:

i really don't think CNN, MSNBC and the BBC can be grouped with Fox - which is a blatant, conservative loudspeaker that simply supports Bush and the Republicans on nearly every issue - it's pretty disgusting that they try to pass themselves off as journalism

and (shock alert!) Al Jazeera isn't that bad - controversial, yes - because they don't always show images or report facts that please Americans - such as what the daily carnage in Iraq actually looks like, which the American public can't stomach

i really don't think CNN, MSNBC and the BBC can be grouped with Fox - which is a blatant, conservative loudspeaker that simply supports Bush and the Republicans on nearly every issue - it's pretty disgusting that they try to pass themselves off as journalism[/b]

BBC are just the same as fox only opposite; They're so far left wing and up Labours ass it becomes annoying.

Latest posts