• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Living in America

if you really want to

its not like you can walk up to a counter and be like " gun me " and theyll hand you one

Unless of course you go into Walmart. :bleh!:

You can buy any guns you want anywhere, it depends where, or more specifically, who you buy them from.

yea okay, sorry theres laws all over to restrict the sale of marijuana, and guess what im pretty sure if i made a phone call right now i could have as much as i want in a couple of hours

if you really want to kill someone or kill an amount of people some useless gun law isnt going to stop you

It's like the whole nuclear deterrent idea. Rather than just stopping the weapons being available, let's just all point them at each other in the hope that other people are afraid of pulling the trigger.

Won't work - as a race man is far too violent, greedy and stupid for it ever to.

The attitude to guns around much of the US just seems to reflect the much larger world problem.

to be honest for the amount of major gun crimes ive seen in my life im not to worried about it.

So everyone should have one then? Don't be so ridiculous. Yes, people will always have the things, legal or not, but that doesn't mean that everyone should have one.

Think of it this way, if having sex with small children were suddenly to become legal, that wouldn't mean it's the correct thing to doo, f*** that the law says it fine.

Guns were designed to kill people, nothing more, nothing less (don't you dare try to fob me off with the "hunting" arguement, that doesn't cut the mustard), and the more guns there are out there, the more people are likely to use them in a fit of rage, thus more people die just so a few arseholes can feel all high and mighty, compensating for a small cock with a Winchester.

The thing is, most Americans believe they need a firearm to protect themselves. Which is somewhat in a way true, but the catch-22 is, their ingenious solution solves the problem which should never of existed in the first place.

How thanked I am to be living in a sensible nation.

So everyone should have one then? Don't be so ridiculous. Yes, people will always have the things, legal or not, but that doesn't mean that everyone should have one.

Think of it this way, if having sex with small children were suddenly to become legal, that wouldn't mean it's the correct thing to doo, f*** that the law says it fine.

Guns were designed to kill people, nothing more, nothing less (don't you dare try to fob me off with the "hunting" arguement, that doesn't cut the mustard), and the more guns there are out there, the more people are likely to use them in a fit of rage, thus more people die just so a few arseholes can feel all high and mighty, compensating for a small cock with a Winchester. [/b]

I dont care one way or another if people have guns, im really not worried about it.. you guys make it sound like its so dangerous to live here that your gonna get shot. To be honest you dont see people with guns here, its not like theyre parading down the street with them slung around there neck. Yea my family has a gun but we dont carry it with us, its in the house somewhere incase its ever needed. To be honest you guys blow it way out of porportion

So let me ask you then, should they ban fertilizer and other dangerous chemicals here, i mean they may be used for homicide/ suicidal purposes afterall..

My aunty went to america and she said that all the food there tastes like crap. She said the McDonalds and Dennys was the worst and she really likes McDonalds. She said if you went to a fancy resturant the food would be nice but everything else was foul. Shes not a picky eater.

You don't shoot someone in the back of the head with a bag of compost. As as you're using that as an arguement, I take it you conceed the debate.

<div class='quotemain'>
How thanked I am to be living in a sensible nation. [/b]
I thought you lived in Britain...[/b][/quote]
:lol: . Well, even compared to the peaceful New Zealand, I find that this country (the UK) runs pretty swell.

You don't shoot someone in the back of the head with a bag of compost. As as you're using that as an arguement, I take it you conceed the debate. [/b]

ahh forget oklahoma city bombings did we? :huh:

I dream to have a 22 long rifle, .357 magnum, Colt 45 like Counter-Strike, AK-47, and a hectate II.

If I have enough cash, I'd go to USA to make buisness and I'm going to return at home :bleh!:

Because in my country, if you will buy a gun, a basic gun, you have to own a gun licence :%#%#: .

Finally, USA is not hell or a useless country :cheers:

Who's have a gun here ?

And in NZ, can I buy a gun without a licence ?

Thanks. :) [/b]
Lol. You'd be bloody lucky if you actually got a firearm even with a liscence. And if you do, you can only buy hunting rifles and shotguns.

Latest posts