• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Llanelli v Dragons

A

An Tarbh

There's 4 changes to the Scarlets lineup for their Magners league clash with the Dragons tomorow night.

Mark Jones and Matthew Watkins come into the backline, while Inoke Afeaki and Nathan Thomas start in the pack.

Aled Brew, Ben Daley, Ian Gough and Jamie Ringer come into the Dragons side after missing the win over Bucuresti

Scarlets: Barry Davies; Darren Daniel, Regan King, Matthew Watkins, Mark Jones; Stephen Jones, Dwayne Peel (capt); Iestyn Thomas, Matthew Rees, Craig Dunlea, Adam Jones, Scott MacLeod, Inoke Afeaki, Gavin Thomas, Nathan Thomas.
Replacements: Deacon Manu, Ken Owens, Vernon Cooper, Alix Popham, Clive Stuart-Smith, Ceiron Thomas, Garan Evans.

Dragons: Kevin Morgan (capt); Nathan Brew, Paul Emerick, Ashley Smith, Aled Brew; Ceri Sweeney, Gareth Cooper; Adam Black, Ben Daley, Lee Harrison, Ian Gough, Luke Charteris, Colin Charvis, Jamie Ringer, Michael Owen.
Replacements: Kieran Crawford, Jamie Corsi, Andrew Hall/Peter Sidoli, Nic Fitisemanu/Joe Bearman, Alex Walker, Aled Thomas, Gareth Wyatt.

Fog has got the better of this fixture with Nigel Owens forced to call off the match following his inspection at 4pm.

Means no home christmas fixture for the Scarlets and the likely date for the match is now March 24 which is the weekend of the EDF semi finals where both teams are free.

Gutted about this. I was looking to see what sort of shape the Dragons are in compared to the scarlets.

i think the scarlets are gonna rape em good in this fixture to be honest gjohn

i watched the dragons play against a internationals deprived leinster backline a few weeks back and they got pretty much destroyed

a few bright spots popped out to me at the centers and in their pack, american paul emerick seems to be playin well for the dragons, and as usual the leinster pack deprived of the internationals got destroyed a few times..

scarlets have a lot more talent on their squad IMO.

Well they did buy al those players on money they don't actually have and will be bailed out again, whereas the Dragons have been living within their means. F***ing Scarlets and their stand-alone status their 'proud' tradition! What about the tradition of Newport RFC?! The team that beat NZ, Australia and SA twice! The WRU don't seem so desperate to help them now did they?

Latest posts