Lowest score during a Rugby Union match

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Has there ever been a 0-0 result in a professional Rugby Union match? If not, what is the lowest score ever?

I remember a Sharks - Reds match in the Super12, I think in 2006 or 2005 which ended in 6-5. That's the lowest score I have ever seen.

I thought all NH matches ended in less than 6 points a game? ;) :lol:

(joking fellas :p)

highlander vs crusaders 2009
6 - 3

My Dads Team vs Not my dads team
3 - 3

In the 2007 S14 Brumbies beat the Reds 3-6

I'm sure i read that a Heineken Cup semi/quarter ended 6-3, years ago

Fair enough. I shouldn't trust most websites, I know! Thought it was a bit strange that Fiji drew 0-0 with Romania!

Ireland and Scotland played out 3 0-0 draws before 1901, a little irrelevant I know, but still.

I read something about Samoa or Tonga (I'm not sure which one, I'm sorry!) drawing a game 0-0 in 1938 or thereabouts?

No idea mate. Fiji drew 3-3 with the Maori in 38' but I couldn't find anything about the other two Pacific Islands.

Found it!

However Tonga lost the second test 14-3 and drew the decider 0-0.

Tonga played Fiji in a 3-match series during 1924. They won the first match 9-6, lost the second 14-3 and drew the decider 0-0.

Buuuuuuut it wasn't during the professional era so I don't know if it really answers the question!

The last ever 0-0 test match was between Scotland and New Zealand in 1963 I think, would have to look it up to be sure, but that was definitely the last 0-0 test match

Munster beat Connacht 3-0 a few years ago in the ML.

I watched the Dragons play London Wasps and they drew 3-3, that was going back about 4/5 years ago, maybe a little bit more

Latest posts