• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lwkfella'S Faces

looks primo. how about an pichot face? he has a pretty generic face on rugby

Probably left at the end of the season like the others.... bar SBW. He played against the warriors!

make me michael crocker

here's a photo of him grapple tackling his team mates Cameron Guilitysmith and Antonio Koupaski

you cant just say MAKE ME michael crocker. Make it yourself

You can plead a request and say please can you try and do michael crocker. that is much more friendly and less ignorant and arrogant than the sentence you typed.

even if you right like that he may just want to completley ignore your post.

Luke Rooney Toulan and Former Penrith Panther.

the face looks good but as it is rugby league i don't know who he is.

Dude

Just chill

Lwkfella n myself r mates n ive been talking about this kinda thing to him for a wee while.

i just hate that crocker guy with a passion so just thought id mock him

for burgress face i used austin healeys maybe for donalds face you should use someone like steve thompson that ex hooker for the n saints.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 15 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looks nice steyn is very nice.

For EA SPORTS RUGBY 08 STEYN FACE IS

46968aa5c5c4aa911fe3d97895631527.big

(btw do u want rugby06? for free from me?)[/b]

What face number do i need to assign ??

cheers.

perry freshwater

im gonna be making alot of top 14 players because i am helping out with the top 14 patch with rugbyfrance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fulham7 @ Sep 27 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 15 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks nice steyn is very nice.

For EA SPORTS RUGBY 08 STEYN FACE IS

46968aa5c5c4aa911fe3d97895631527.big

(btw do u want rugby06? for free from me?)[/b]

What face number do i need to assign ??

cheers.
[/b][/quote]

for rugby08 that is steyns face so you dont need to assign some numbers to him just place it in the 08 folder.

Hey great faces. Can you also make conrad jantjies(sa), the beast (shark's prop) and f.michalak with yellow hair

Gr8 job man. Can you also add bismark du plesis and luke watson and upload it to rapidshare coz I always get erros on other servers

Latest posts