• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mario Has Left Trf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

St Helens RLFC

.... Because he is sick of personal abuse.

Well done Los Lover, you f***ing numbskull.

Have you got what you wanted?

Well to be honest (if that question is directed at me) NO I haven't got what I wanted.

Read the post properly. In fact, Los Lover, I am sick of your sanctimonious drivel. You are banned from TRF for at least one month, I might even take the decision to ban you for longer.

You are an ungrateful, petulent little child.

thats a real shame.

the only reason i or anyone else, i imagine, uses this form above any other is because mario trev and ian take the time to post here, they don't have to and don't get paid to and we all benefit.

seriously who gets their kicks from insulting people, let alone on the internet

st. H can you get los loser kicked of this forum?

that would be much appreciated and i'd hazard a guess at saying; not just by me

thanks

I'm all for being fair and following the rules, but this is what I have e-mailed to Los Lover, having banned him for 31 days:

Los Lover

Constructively criticise Mario and SIDHE, fine. Abuse him, no f***ing chance. You are banned for at least a month and I may decide to ban you full time. You are a selfish, petulant child. Mario has no left TRF, and therefore everyone misses out because of you. Well done.

I hope I never see your ungrateful form on TRF ever again. I'm trying to get more members, but I'd rather have fewer members than members like you.

Knobhead.

Warmest regards

St Helens RLFC

Dan

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Oct 28 2005, 08:13 PM
I'm all for being fair and following the rules, but this is what I have e-mailed to Los Lover, having banned him for 31 days:

Los Lover

Constructively criticise Mario and SIDHE, fine. Abuse him, no f***ing chance. You are banned for at least a month and I may decide to ban you full time. You are a selfish, petulant child. Mario has no left TRF, and therefore everyone misses out because of you. Well done.

I hope I never see your ungrateful form on TRF ever again. I'm trying to get more members, but I'd rather have fewer members than members like you.

Knobhead.

Warmest regards

St Helens RLFC

Dan
I think that's being fair. Was getting very fed up with not being able to see what questions had been asked due to the massive arguments (which never came up with anything new) between any sensible questions. Hope Trev and Ian stick with it...

good job kicking him out, i have been watching this post for a long time now, (just been to lazy to post much), and Mario has been nothing but help from before RL1 to now. He was just giving us the info we so desperately craved. Get him back if you possibly can, i hope it isnt to late

I love it how you always finish your PM's with 'Warmest Regards'!

Maybe we can convince mario into coming back if los is banned....

i already kicked his ass...geez leave the poor begger alone

Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 28 2005, 09:04 AM
Well to be honest (if that question is directed at me) NO I haven't got what I wanted.
You're an idiot.

Anyway....

This is why the forum has rules, and this is why the moderation has toughened up. It's not because we like to annoy members, or go on some power trip, it's because otherwise things like this happen.

If the forum manages to gain individuals willing to give exclusive insights into their industry, they need to be respected or it's not worth their time bothering.

This needs to go as a warning that this sort of abuse won't be tolerated.

Good riddance. I highly doubt Mario will come back. And I apologise if I provoked Los in any way with my sarcastic comments... etc. etc.

You can still find mario on plenty of other forums so no big deal.

This is an example that you should be proactive (is that the right word?) rather than reactive.

Yes, but I would certainly like to see him back. If we could in some way assure Mario that he would no longer get serious abuse then maybe he would return?

Well, it is a real shame to see mario go, but he knows what the score is around

here and that los lover does not represent many if any people here. For him to

take his toys and go home over this is pretty lame. Ive seen Los lover abuse lots

of people on this forum, and everyone knows to just ignore him if he gets out of

control. Mario is punishing the majority of us for one (or more, I dont know) of our

actions. I think hes saying a big F**k u to the RF. No one deserves personal abuse

but youve band the culprit and done the right thing and so should mario.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 28 2005, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 28 2005, 09:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Oct 28 2005, 09:04 AM
You're an idiot. [/b]
The call that I have made in this topic is not as good as mine in the Commentary Names topic. You know when I guesses that gjohn's last name was jones!

BTW I think it would be good to get a lot of opposition to Los's comments. We need to show support to Mario, maybe if we show how much we need him, he'll come back...

none the less i will again say that Los has surely doubled Mario's sales. I would like to thank Los on behalf of all the guys at Sidhe.

I am sorry... you didn't do much! In his rage I assume Mario misinterpreted your post and that just pushed him over the edge. It took just one more post from Los to lose him.

I sure hope Ian & Trev do stay as not only could trf disappear but also we would have no gaming developer at all on this forum. and thats the difference with this forum. we have game developers on this forum and I guess we are the official swordfish forums to some extent.

thats my biggest fair with mario now gone that the repupation of this forum in the gaming industry is put at risk. Sure mario is on other forums but how many of the members here will actually sign up for another forum. similar situation with swordfish if they go how many of our members will sign up at another forum to get info not many i would assume. Hopefully the sake of the majority of this forum swordfish do stay and the repupation isn't too badly damaged

Just wondering, I assume St Helens you have emailed Mario as well?

Even though all of the current games are nearing release and we've seen pretty much as much info as we will get about them, Mario is still a big loss to his place, as it means he won't come here for future games like RL3 etc. Just going on what someone said before about how we don't need Mario as RL2 is out soon...What about the future?

...Also, this whole "driving Mario away" thing must look very unattractive to guests/potential members....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts