• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mario! What gives?

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 4 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 4 2005, 05:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 2 2005, 01:03 AM
On the sidhe site you offer a free controller with the game if you pre-order it BEFORE September the 8th.....

Yet you have no confirmed release date (yet you have September emblazoned everywhere in a blatant form of arousal).....

Um.....

That is a little rich if you ask me.

Consumers having to commit by the seduction/enticement (extortion) of a controller to a totally uncommitted time-frame....

Like I said,

What gives?

It's september - stop being completely silly.
<

Extortion? Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to preorder.

Geez, HES provide the fans with a great free gift and somebody has to find a way to put a negative spin on it
<

If you are uncomfortable to preorder without a release date, then don't. Simple as that. [/b]
well, well....

how about, when it comes to me Mario, you just speak when you are spoken to from now on.

Every time you have tried to counter something I have said or discredit it - it has been true.

- the illegal tackle from rl1

- the extortion of people to order the nobrainer free controller (who wouldn't Mario?) BEFORE september 8th on YOUR site only and then WHAMMO! - you delay the game.

Hell, if that's how you do business fine - but don't you dare come in and say what I said was incorrect when you must have (you bloddy well know you did) known it WAS about to be delayed despite enticing all those pre-orders with the date well before actual release to get in on the deal just before you announce the delay.

That is undeniably unethical.

That you desputed my point and were so flippant as well, is a disgrace frankly.

Come in here and give us information like someone does with their consumers, don't come in here and argue with us, me or anyone fior that matter, when you know what we are saying is true. That's BS Mario.

I find out in september my pre-ordered and pre-paid for game for my brother;'s birthday is a no-show. Despite all your claims to no delay ets......kiss my ass mario.

Be fair, Sidhe make games, not controllers. HES deal with all of the marketing side of things.

He wasn't claiming there would be no delay, he said that to his knowledge, there woas no delay. AT THAT POINT. He can only say what he knows. You're just frustrated, Mario has been very good with informing the public on everything he can/is allowed, and you are being an ungrateful little snot.

Oh no, Rugby League is delayed! Mario must have done that to screw up your brothers birthday! What an inconsiderate ******!

Puh-Lease.

welcome to the world of video game development where changes happen at anytime in development. SIDHE may have knowen about a problem with the game but the decision to delay would have taken time to process and would have only been made in the last few days. no one can predict the future and obiviously mario and the guys at SIDHE have run into something that they weren't planning on. THey are now doing thier best to solve the situation and get the game out as soon as possible. While SIDHE are working on giving us the best game possible your controller won't be magically disappearing so don't panic and have faith that Mario and SIDHE will come through in the shortest time possible

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 6 2005, 04:56 PM
Be fair, Sidhe make games, not controllers. HES deal with all of the marketing side of things.

He wasn't claiming there would be no delay, he said that to his knowledge, there woas no delay. AT THAT POINT. He can only say what he knows. You're just frustrated, Mario has been very good with informing the public on everything he can/is allowed, and you are being an ungrateful little snot.

Oh no, Rugby League is delayed! Mario must have done that to screw up your brothers birthday! What an inconsiderate ******!

Puh-Lease.
AMEN, HALLELUAH!!!

.......Los lover you need to calm down and.............buy your brother another present....or get rugby league 1 and put "rugby league 2" on it

lol
<
<

Latest posts