• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Marshall leaves Ospreys - nobody cares...

_44645085_justin_marshall_head203.jpg

He looks as if his feelings have been hurt. Like he's just about to get a bit teary and break down.
Ahhh, it's okay Justo...Let's get you a juice box.

I thought he looked more like the botox injections went wrong. He's got a pout like Leslie Ash!!!!!

So much for superior NH rugby. ;) [/b]

Definitely...not. Ospreys ditching an old has-been because they have home grown stregnth in depth at scrum-half actually ;)

I think it says more about the SH that they don't want to take back an experienced guy to help nurture the next generation...

I suspect him to go to Japan to play!!! They like has been's of New Zealand Rugby...

I dont watch the Ospreys much but hasnt Marshall been immense this season? i remember how well he played against Glouscester

<div align="left">Wouldn't be surprised if Marshall believed he was going to be the No.1 scrum-half when he signed for the Ospreys. Then when Philips signed for the Ospreys, he was in trouble. He might be a topclass scrumhalf, but he has lost a bit of pace. Even saying that, I wouldn't be surprised that he gets a spot on Sky Sports and watches his old team-mates play in the Super14.</div>

Hes just done an interview on Scrum V and says that he was only going on loan, and the deal was stopped as soon as Mike Phillips got injured!

Marshall is a clever player - spots chances that others wouldn't even dream about - but not so clever when it comes to contracts.

yeah, the only reason he considered going (not to a Super 14 team, but to Cantebury RFC) was so that could get some rugby as first choice scrum half, and be back in time for the EDF Energy and Heineken Group Stages. No matter what people say about him, he is good player, and the Ospreys are lucky to have 2 world class scrum halves. The guys a funny bloke off-field, he's usually teh main joker when he's on the Scrum V Specials. Does get on my nerves a bit as a player, especially if he's playing the Blues, but tbh, I don't think he cares that he winds people up, he's a scrum half, that's his job!

some rumors from Italy:

an unknown italian club is interested in signing JM....

Ahhh, Viadana. That Italian club with the imperious Kaine Robertson as captain ;)

He spent the last two year's *****ing on about how the NZRFU betrayed him and having a go at anyone connected to the organisation, and now he wonders why they won't give him a paycheque to sit on the bench for the Canterbury NPC team?

I think it says more about the SH that they don't want to take back an experienced guy to help nurture the next generation...[/b]

Yeah, because Justin Marshall is the exact sort of player you would want your young future halfbacks to be taken under the wing of, god knows Andy Ellis needs to have that annyoing habit of actually taking less than 15 seconds to bend down and pass the ball from the ruck stamped out.

Latest posts