• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Melbourne Cup Challenge

For those interested, I had some online races/bet meetings over the weekend with some Oz punters, so online play between NZ and Oz runs well... so possibly NH countries can all play against each other too?

Wait till I get my PC copy. I go alright, but some days I tend to have one foot in the grave and one on the till.

give me some more info on the game, i hope to go out and buy it today. thats if i can get away from my "desk", i use the term desk loosly, i am not even in wellington :)

ok i have the game now :)

played a couple of races online last night and got owned. i really dont have a clue and dave was right that i probably would :)

also started a franchise thingee, not sure of what was going on there as i havnt been able to do that very well either. i am going to have a bit of fun with this game as it seams quite challenging, but i fear if i get the hang of it that it might come to easy and boring.

we will see though, i am looking forward to giving it a thrash tonight :)

yeah i havnt played it that much, gave dave and monoturd a race the other day, got my butt handed to me but came right by the time the other two had to go to be kind of competitive.

its all about horse selection for me :)

Howz everyone enjoying the game now? I'm lovin it!
[/b]
I played it hardout when i first got the game, which was a few weeks ago, and finished my first season with 10mil and an "Expert 3" ranking but i havent played it much at all (except online) since then

Latest posts