• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Memoirs of a Princess Pt. 1

D

DC

Everybody loves me! I'm a princess, te he he. All the sexy boys want me, all the sexy girls want to be like me, what can i say im loved by all te he. :D :D I am the next heiress to the crown, and all i can say is like im really excited. I get to marry prince charming, see him naked, and watch him eat grapefruit from the garden, yum.

Now on a more serious note..It's only fitting that a plus sized heiress should get more food is it not?! :rahh: What they give me here is not what is needed to fuel my 310lb body through the average day. Taking one of my cinnamon bun smelling poops each day is enough to drain me, te he. Also, this bed they have given my royal heinesses is not big enough to fit my svelte body into. I DEMANDED A QUEEN SIZED NOT A DOUBLE! :rahh: te he, excuse me. During my rage i let out a little toot, toot, tooot came from my butthole, smell happy :p . Te he. The sound of:

"Madam its tea time" said Monroe Ocdertin

Interupted my little rampage a little, and the thought of food has made me happy. Happy as a poor man when he gets a peice of crust from a pizza te he he. But being and heiress is not all great, it comes with some high prices. One would be that i have to wipe my own butt te he, however it smells good.. not sure about the taste..or am i :ph34r: . Another difiicult everyday task is bathing, not because my body's outer perimeter is huge, but because i am to svelte to reach all my spots. Usually i have one of my servants, who loves to see me naked te he, to wash it for me!

Well its tea time, ill give more information on my life later. Bye Loves.
--Princess Pelcal

I am sorry but this guy has to stop smoking the weed, he is damaging the board and the guy's health

What get's me is, when he is high or whatever, he posts here and doesn't go halucinating,******* on garden or kicking animals(whatever you do in such a state).

Just stop

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 21 2006, 12:03 PM
I am sorry but this guy has to stop smoking the weed, he is damaging the board and the guy's health

What get's me is, when he is high or whatever, he posts here and doesn't go halucinating,******* on garden or kicking animals(whatever you do in such a state).

Just stop

BM

actually you douchebag i wasnt stoned :bleh!: , actually i was quite plastered drunk earlier but not stoned,and i pretty much wrote this 90% sober! so what im saying is maybe you should f*** off and not read my threads?

and about that sig you want me to make you, you can shove it up your ass :cheers:

Originally posted by gjohn85@Apr 21 2006, 11:49 AM
I hope he didn't think of that when he was having a dump?
all those ideas of mine will be in a thread called moments of genious :lol:

Don't feel you have to go and neg rep me because of this, seriously though. After reading that, (which might have been good with a bit of description to why it was written). I was purely stating a very comment made by Saint fan webby before, but noooo you leave him, whatever you say won't make an iota of difference. Unless you hence prove otherwise, drugs are bad. So any post you make henceforth of a strange and un-descriptable nature, will be in my mind down to a negative stimulant.

So next time, don't post ''He's a *****'' in the reputation. As all that does is degrade my opinion of you more, and to say my thoughts that you were actually a decent poster in the last week or so. Have now diminished.

BM

dont worry about it, after i did it i was gonna + rep you but it wouldnt let me do both in the same day

Tell you what guys, just call a truce and I'll delete the neg reps, then everyone's happy.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 21 2006, 02:10 PM
I was purely stating a very comment made by Saint fan webby before, but noooo you leave him
Calm down! No need to bring me into things...

;)

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 22 2006, 04:39 AM
No need to bring it back up, truce was made.

BM
dont worry about it i was really steamed last nite about my internet problems

well ok im like back te he. :D And my goodness is it hot outside :ph34r: i smell very delicious.. like amonia mixed with fresh onions te he he. My folds of fat smell so delicous like walking into white castle at 2 a.m. to get like 60 burgers. Sort of like that movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

Well.. :D
Today i went for a short run, i am so svelte i wanted to get a little more sexy :p so i decided i'd try to shave some o' dat junk outta mi trunk as all you sexy gangsta boys would say raarrrr :bravo: . The run lasted 15 minutes, and i ran a massive total of 30 yards te he, i bet i burned so many calories te he he. :D :p I felt rather embarassed in my super tight, form fitting, jogging suit. I hadn't shaved my shapely legs lately and i didnt know if it would cause an upstir among them sexy boys! But hey everyone likes me so maybe i made a fashion statement te hehe. :D :p SEXY SEXY SEXY!!

My gosh, im tired, i think if i do this hardcore workout action anymore, i will buy myself i forklift! te he. I need something to help me get up and out of this chair!!

But what has been making me a little mad is that my servant did not want to carry me up the stairs. I had shat my pants on our run, and i didnt quite know what to do. It sloshed around for awhile, luckily i used one of those Red and White rugby jerseys with the feathers logo on it to wipe it off, it was a number 12 jersey but im not to sure what team and what player it is for! te he. He will love it knnow doubt, smell happy make him play better te he he :D :p . Well loves, its time for my svelte self to go and take a slippery shower, sexy baby sexy rarrrr :D :D , ill be in with more updates after i get dressed and dry my beautiful hair! Until then just think of me naked, you know you want to!! :D :p

Bye Loves!

Latest posts