• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Metal Gear online

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Feb 24 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No worries, it was fun while it lasted. Those guys were owning me as well. If we make a private game it will be one on one, are u up for that?

The camera I use depends on distance and whether or not the target is moving. 1st person will get you quick head shots on stationary guys who either havent seen you yet or are pointing there gun at someone else. !st person is good for close to medium moving targets. That circle is your margin for error so the further you are the harder it is to hit. Also on low level your recoil forces your shots up if you hold down fire too much. Master the firearms skill and level up and your accuray will imrove heads. Also sweep from side to side and shooting is good. Dont shoot at guys who are rolling, wait until they stand up from the roll as they pause a little. Aslo know when to leave a guy alone, if hes high level and far away dont chase him let him go and pick on someone else.

My skills are: Mastered assault rifles (this takes up 3 of 4 slots)
sixth sense (protects me from playboy mags etc(I can see them highlighted)

use your playboy mags!! I took your advice and they work really well. Just roll to knock your own team mates off them if they walk onto one by mistake.

Weapon also makes a big differenc, use your drebin points to get that star wars looking assault rifle with the laser scope. It great for short and long range head shots.[/b]

What is leveling up? How you do that? Never get enough drebin points in game to buy weapons ha ha. How do you master assault rifles?

Definately up for a few games one on one that would be a laugh. If we join a lobby can we not choose to play together? If it puts you in different team do you actually have to ask other players to be moved?

Yeah you have to ask the other players. Leveling up is just spending time playing thus leveling up. You master assualt rifles by equiping it as a skill and then just use your assualt rifle alot.

One on one could be fun, Im getting sick of the hostility and getting owned by bullies lol.

Yup one on one it is. Who ever makes the room next make the password Bokkesux lol

Not sure how some of them do it by **** they can shoot. I was moving in and out from behind cover and so was this other dude I saw him for all of a millisecond at the end of a long long corridor and he owned me with a headshot how the hell? We could hardly see each other!!! He just had a normal assault rifle.

I know what you mean, its usually just lag on their part, But ive been shot through walls sometimes with no chance of lag being invovled. The higher in levels I go the more hostile and dishonest other players seem to get. Im a bit sick of that side of it, so one on one sounds good. Ill make a deal with you that every time I kill you then you can kill me for free so you can practice your head shots. I dont need to pad my stats or make yours even worse. Ill just walk around or run and wont fight back and you can try and take me down with head shots .It will be fun, sneaking, sniping and watching your back. look out for that playboy mag!!!

Knowing the maps helps you not fall into noob kill zones.

Cool going to Vegas this Friday for 6 days and then onto Michigan to meet the wifes family so will be out of action for about 2 weeks. Sounds good but you have to buy a mic so we can chat, I will be buying one in the States.

Sounds good with the one on one ideas should be a good laugh. Hopefully we can meet a couple of other good guys and make a small clan of say six max.

Latest posts