• Saintsfan_webby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

<div align="center">Mirror Mirror On the the great TRF Wall
Who is the Vainest Member of them All...

Is it Teh Mite
l_22fe0d5c82dc99bc37ccebe39ab1bf72.jpg

RC AKA Rugby_Cymru (Matt)
med_gallery_2608_17_175471.jpg

O'Rothlain - Nate
l_7d51e92b063236aa810ebaef91a592b7.jpg

Getofmeland - Charlie
1413306827_l.jpg

Saintsfan_Webby - Tim
l_3cbab4f47773c67f5bba2ad9f571b431.jpg

Or Someone Else......
</div><div align="center"> </div>

What I'd like to know is how Nate got hold of a GB shirt! I live here and I haven't even got one of those!

What I'd like to know is how Nate got hold of a GB shirt! I live here and I haven't even got one of those! [/b]
t

I too would like to know this...

<div class='quotemain'> What I'd like to know is how Nate got hold of a GB shirt! I live here and I haven't even got one of those! [/b]
t

I too would like to know this...
[/b][/quote]

Boys, boys boys i can hook you up with one of those no problem!
Great Britain shirt you want, we've got loads in stock.

Now vanity...is this a bad thing?

Vanity is a wonderful thing, that well should be laughed upon... Like Gavin Henson...

O'Roth could launch a decent headbut. The rest of you guys look like English backs.

O'Roth could launch a decent headbut. The rest of you guys look like English backs. [/b]

I may be the only one who doesn't find that insulting. :bana:

<div class='quotemain'> O'Roth could launch a decent headbut. The rest of you guys look like English backs. [/b]

I may be the only one who doesn't find that insulting. :bana:

[/b][/quote]

I concur.

O'Roth could launch a decent headbut. The rest of you guys look like English backs. [/b]

Bah, Your talking to a 6ft 6" ex lock don't call me a bloody back... I may look harmless here, but be warned I can play Rugby when needed to, and used to play bloody well... So don't call me a bloody back... the rest of the pussies are backs.. except Nate

Teh Mite hands down. Not only did he create a poll to decide his new haircut, but when he uploaded his new do, he photoshop'd it.

Teh Mite hands down. Not only did he create a poll to decide his new haircut, but when he uploaded his new do, he photoshop'd it. [/b]

But also put a Poll on the Main Portal page as well about his hair...

nice jersey O'Roth

unfortunately your facial expression wasn't vain enough...teh mite it is

At least I am not seen as Vain... WOO!!!

Now to shave my legs, Armpits, and Crotch... Gel My hair and off to the nearest tanning salon to get painted Orange.. and not forgetting the manicure, then I will take some gorgeous pictures of myself for my myspace and facebook profiles, but Airbrush them before I upload them...

Latest posts