• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Missed Chances!!!

G

getofmeland

I have recently been thinking alot about my life and missed chances especially in my love life...

I havent had the most successful of love lifes in recent years, in terms longitivity...

My dilema is that about a year and half ago, I was in a club that I rarely goto... and saw a Girl that I really liked the look of, so started to dance by her, the next thing my mates all wanna go before I get a chance to speak to her. I went back with another mate a couple of weeks later and was on the dancefloor and "didn't" realise I was dancing by this girl again, but this time something happend she bumped into me and I looked round and she screamed with joy that she got the chance to see me again, that night we talked alot and also kissed a hell of a lot and exchanged mobile numbers...
The next day we started to text each other quite a bit, and then she said she didnt want a relationship at this moment because she was still at uni... so she said she rather leave it... which I was upset about and I havent seen her since...

This is where it gets difficult...

This weekend I was browsing Myspace and I have come across a profile for her on there, and its being kept up together... Now do I contact her and ask whether she remembers me or do I leave it in the past...

After asking my best mate, he said that he actually believed we looked good together that night and he saw a spark between us, he also thinks I should get in touch with her and see what happens...

So what do u think?

I once had a similar situation with a girl who was from Czeckoslovakia. Imagine her surprise when, after only knowing her name and meeting her for a couple of evenings, she got a call from me on Christmas day. She was gobsmacked and started to cry. Wished she had stayed with me etc etc. Was easy enough to trace through international enquiries too.

Personally I'd go for it old bwt. :)

Go for it. If you don't you'll be asking yourself "what if?" for a long time.

If you don't contact her then there is no chance of anything happening, but if you do contact her then there is a chance.

Go get her! lol :) goodluck

I have emailed her on Myspace, asking whether she remembers me, I thought that would be the best route!!!

bwaahahaha this is f***ing awesome! well, we should make a "love" section at TRF...:p

Mate you go hard brother! You the man!

Young love can never be relived....nor can young sex....young chatting...young hanging out....young etc etc...

If you don't go for anything then you go thorugh life wondering and by the time you do get confidence you are my age....lol!

Relationships sometimes work.....sometimes fail...hopefully though we are meant to learn from each one about ourselves. The truth is if you don't explore early you will be learning the same mistakes at a latter age if you wait....so better get all that stuff out of the way first.

Good to see you've at least tried. The last thing you want is regrets. Life is too short to think about what could or might have been.

Good man!
You made the right move. Just you wait, you'll be boning her in no time.
...or something not quite as vulgar as that.

...and even if you don't bone her....and crash and burn real badly......at least you can reflect on what you did wrong and try not making the same mistakes with the next hunny that you come across.....because it is impossible to NOT come across another girl you will fancy as this world is very big.

I think have seriously fancied about 2 girls every year for the past 25 years....and each one I thought there would be no one after her. However after you get over rejection or a failed relationship you pick yourself up and bump into another one around the corner.

The key point to remember is....don't be afraid to give something a go. Cos we are a short time alive and a long time dead. If every dead person were given a chance to live again I bet ya that most of them would not be afraid to TRY things.

The key point to remember is....don't be afraid to give something a go. Cos we are a short time alive and a long time dead. If every dead person were given a chance to live again I bet ya that most of them would not be afraid to TRY things.
[/b]

+ rep for being so deep.

...and even if you don't bone her....and crash and burn real badly......at least you can reflect on what you did wrong and try not making the same mistakes with the next hunny that you come across.....because it is impossible to NOT come across another girl you will fancy as this world is very big.

I think have seriously fancied about 2 girls every year for the past 25 years....and each one I thought there would be no one after her. However after you get over rejection or a failed relationship you pick yourself up and bump into another one around the corner.

[/b]

And he can always have a ****!

Nah he's got to drop her a message via the old MySpace...I mean that's the whole point of the website. From there he can keep in contact. After that it's upto her but the point of contact is the important thing I'd say.

Just make it look like you want to be friends and then BONE HER!!!!!! [/b]

Its not always about getting your leg over, I have been getting my leg over on a regular basis, so I am looking for more...

<div class='quotemain'> Just make it look like you want to be friends and then BONE HER!!!!!! [/b]

Its not always about getting your leg over, I have been getting my leg over on a regular basis, so I am looking for more...
[/b][/quote]
My gosh! Males aren't meant to grow up till they are over 28!

Well if you want something deeper then get to know her.....hang out....go on dates as a friend....and let her make the first move.

Even if you just spend ages chatting on myspace The internet is a good way to get to know someone without the physical attraction hindering you.

My gosh! Males aren't meant to grow up till they are over 28!
[/b]

Wait...we're supposed to grow up?!

Oh ****! Now i've only got 4 years of f***ing around before i have to "mature".
:ranting: