• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition

it is interesting but down this way I don't think its going to be cheap. I am thinking its going to be at least 200 nz if not more. I think I will just be sticking to the regular game version and most likely saving a lot of money.

ill be gettin dis 4 sure!!!!.....hope they leave the same perks as they did in the first mordern warfare

jus seen the night vision goggles...wtf?????? thats f***en hectic!!!!!...im gonna wait for someone to buy the collectors edition then BANG!!!!...5 finger discount baby!! LOL

Can't wait for this to come out. Will only get it on PC tho cos console FPS's are waste of time from a control point of view. That night vision unit looks cool but if its based on COD 4s night vision then its gonna be poo, did anyone use nightvision in COD 4? It was rubbish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roddy @ Jul 23 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
did anyone use nightvision in COD 4? It was rubbish.[/b]

Considering you have to for significantly large portions of several levels... :mellow:

Maybe your PC is a bit rubbish... :p

Oo that does look slick, roll on November.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Considering you have to for significantly large portions of several levels...

Maybe your PC is a bit rubbish...[/b]

Nah man top notch PC here with all the flavourings, but yeh in single player there's a couple of times you need night vision can't think of many times though. But I was kinda on bout Online play (which I wasn't clear about) which is the more popular reason for owning COD4 (only played through single player a few times but got hundreds of hours online), there is never a need to use NV, even in CQB on Wet Works. The only thing it does is turn your screen green.

Latest posts