• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Modified Adidas Predator Absolute

Did they fall outta the top the ugly tree and get hit by every branch on the way down???

if you think that's bad, you should see his car

RiceRiceBaby.jpg

Wow custom body-kit, home-made brand, unsmooth paint job... talk about the fast and the ferocious!

I think it would have looked better if he used acryllic paint instead of colouring it on with a marker. Did you see the tongue strap? He coloured it as well!

What a complete tard, either that or the #10 is to imply his age. Look at his name and that horrible writing. I've not had such horrible writing since I was in the second grade.

if you think that's bad, you should see his car

RiceRiceBaby.jpg

[/b]

This looks as though it's come straight from the ghetto, no one would mess with it.

A car done up professionally like that would look gay and the owner would cop a hammering. :lol:

Besides, the colouring outside of the lines and shitty handwriting. The colours are quite nice.

Well, they don't look that special, I reckon if you send an e-mail to Adidas they could consider releasing them in those colors, making it a limited edition and ask tons of money for it ;)

they're not even the real ones anyway!! they look nicer in red and black or even the blue and black!!!

Latest posts