Modified Adidas Predator Absolute

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Caledfwlch, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. candybum

candybum Guest

Lol, those are the boots Carter should wear! no. 10

4. melon

melon Guest

Did they fall outta the top the ugly tree and get hit by every branch on the way down???

5. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

if you think that's bad, you should see his car

[​IMG]

6. candybum

candybum Guest

Wow custom body-kit, home-made brand, unsmooth paint job... talk about the fast and the ferocious!

7. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

lol racing stripez :)

8. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

I think it would have looked better if he used acryllic paint instead of colouring it on with a marker. Did you see the tongue strap? He coloured it as well!

9. What a complete tard, either that or the #10 is to imply his age. Look at his name and that horrible writing. I've not had such horrible writing since I was in the second grade.

10. nam97

nam97 Guest

This looks as though it's come straight from the ghetto, no one would mess with it.

A car done up professionally like that would look gay and the owner would cop a hammering. :lol:

11. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

Besides, the colouring outside of the lines and shitty handwriting. The colours are quite nice.

12. Swansea99

Swansea99 Guest

The Word CHAV could not be more fitting.

13. 187

187 Guest

yeah nice blue but doesn't go with the gold.

14. bates

bates Guest

Well, they don't look that special, I reckon if you send an e-mail to Adidas they could consider releasing them in those colors, making it a limited edition and ask tons of money for it ;)

15. Illtud

Illtud Guest

they're not even the real ones anyway!! they look nicer in red and black or even the blue and black!!!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!