• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mods/ Edits

I hope so, as the logos in the other thread look awesome. Does anyone have any ideas as to how this might be achieved?

By the way, I'm not sure I get your signature? Are you saying this forum is run by authoritarian middle classes who don't involve the members? I personally like this forum as there isn't the inane chatter that there is on that other rugby forum where over half the topics have nothing to do with rugby.

Hi BakkiesBokke great news i have managed to find how to add the logos. I will be posting some logo packs as soon as i have completed for leagues and competitions. Which do you prefer.Cheetahs Disk.pngCheetahs 3d.png

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good idea actually. Basically the main reason for this is so people can update ratings and we can end up with a complete set - ratings and all. Rather than starting from scratch everytime.

Will post it up when I'm next on the comp that has it on - working today.

Yeah I agree. If we had a names version sorted we could then start an attributes one?

Hi BakkiesBokke great news i have managed to find how to add the logos. I will be posting some logo packs as soon as i have completed for leagues and competitions. Which do you prefer.View attachment 3571View attachment 3570

Derek - they both look really awesome to be honest. If you forced me to pick I would say Cheetahs 3d as the logo is more "in your face" (in a good way) if you know what I mean. I reckon that you as artist should decide, but I'm sure others from the forum will have thoughts. Well done mate!

Logos for Super 15 teams. There not 3d had some trouble with a few and looked rubbish so they are just normal logos. http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8tawm4o74awi5h/Super_15_Teams.zip

To put these logos on the game

OPEN LOCAL DISK C, PROGRAM FILES X86, STEAM, STEAM APPS, COMMON, RUTM 2015, RUTM 2015 CLUBS.

Swap the 3 files you downloaded with the 3 files in game folder, KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES AS BACKUP.

Last edited:
Argh was hoping to be able to jump on the comp with the file on it so you guys can get moving on with the rest :)

I actually have the file in my emails which I dunno was for back up reasons or what, I can't remember sending it to myself but anyway here it is: I'm not too sure if it's the complete one as I can't open the file and the email is a few days old. Lemme know.

http://www.filedropper.com/rutm2015editor1

Logos for Super 15 teams. There not 3d had some trouble with a few and looked rubbish so they are just normal logos. http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8tawm4o74awi5h/Super_15_Teams.zip

OPEN LOCAL DISK C, PROGRAM FILES X86, STEAM, STEAM APPS, COMMON, RUTM 2015, RUTM 2015 CLUBS.

Swap the 3 files you downloaded with the 3 files in game folder, KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES AS BACKUP.

Mate they look awesome - I've just started a new game. Seriously well done!

I wonder what else can be tinkered with in the club folders?!

Argh was hoping to be able to jump on the comp with the file on it so you guys can get moving on with the rest :)

I actually have the file in my emails which I dunno was for back up reasons or what, I can't remember sending it to myself but anyway here it is: I'm not too sure if it's the complete one as I can't open the file and the email is a few days old. Lemme know.

http://www.filedropper.com/rutm2015editor1

Just had a quick look ("working" from home so I shouldn't have, but am taking lunch now!). Some of the Super 15 teams have correct player names, whilst others don't, so this is probably an early backup of yours? Well done though - if you have a file with all the Super teams done, it is going to be really awesome.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone has managed to do the unlicensed player names yet? I started yesterday and it is really sloooooow going

Who do you think Brett Mastriat is meant to be? He is a Bulls winger apparently? I am finding squad name changes really tough - it is hard to find out who some of the lesser known players are. The first names for unlicensed players are different as is one letter from the surname. Googling the surname + the name of the team is sufficient for prominent players, but not squad and backup players.

I also notice that quite a few transfers from earlier in the year have not been implemented e.g. Clayton Blommetjies who moved from the Bulls to the Cheetahs on August 1st.

Who do you think Brett Mastriat is meant to be? He is a Bulls winger apparently? I am finding squad name changes really tough - it is hard to find out who some of the lesser known players are. The first names for unlicensed players are different as is one letter from the surname. Googling the surname + the name of the team is sufficient for prominent players, but not squad and backup players.

I also notice that quite a few transfers from earlier in the year have not been implemented e.g. Clayton Blommetjies who moved from the Bulls to the Cheetahs on August 1st.

Must be Sampie Mastriet, who has recently moved to the Lions for next season.

I don't get this? I followed the instructions and got to the files but it says just club and then a number. Which one do I replace and how do I back this up?

Hi Jayatron

You just open the file you downloaded you will see other files in it with club and number eg Club105 open that and you will see 3 files in it. Then open the in game files like it says and find Club105. Open that file and move the 3 files you downloaded into the game file but back it up original game files first. How i did it was when i got to RUTM 2015 CLUBS i just copied the whole file and pasted it to my desktop. Hope this helped

Super 15 team names and players done on editor. https://www.mediafire.com/?ibgcn0nmcwgyv20

Amazing - well done Derek. I had done most of the Currie Cup teams, but will do them on your save, so they are together.

I might have a subjective go at a few of the ratings. One thing that slightly bothers me is that the likes of Kolbe, Senatla, Etzebeth etc have a great chance of being World Class, but at the moment they are probably National, National and International respectively. This is why I think calibre should vary in the game. There may very well be a Colts Stormers player who comes through as World Class calibre before he has even played internationally. I think World Class calibre should be reserved for the world's best players who have played x number of international matches.

Which brings me back to my dilemma. Kolbe, Senatla and Etzebeth... What calibre should I given, given that this calibre will stay with them until they retire? These 3 players (like many others) are not yet World Class, so shouldn't be given that calibre. It does bother me though that they never will be World Class in the game, given that there is a strong chance this may be the case in real life.

Last edited: