• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mods/ Edits

Hi Dave,

Same thing happened with me as with Damo, got all 7 calls but only with Connacht and Leinster, when I played with London Irish it didn't. Maybe a Pro 12 issue?

I've had it twice with Scarlets but I didn't have it with Toulon so it might be the Pro 12

My game keeps crashing mid game and also if i do get past a few games, i have a fantastic team yet getting hammered all the time, any tips for that and reason for the crash?

Question about editing stats: What is the point of forwards stats being so incredibly low. For example Richie McCaw (Samuel McCow in the game) has 46 tackle technique and like 38 speed or something. As I looked though the teams, even world class forwards have really low stamina, speed, accel, skill, etc. I want to change them to make things more realistic but I'm afraid I'll unbalance the game. Also backs seem to generally have a low power rating, which as a sport scientist is not really realistic either. Has anyone figured out how these stats are weighted? I want to bring them more in line with reality (for example irl most professional loose forwards are about as fast as your inside backs) but I don't want to break the game.

From replies elsewhere on this forum the word is that it won't break the game to change these. However, to change them all, for all players (or at least 1st class players), would be one hell of a lot of editing! You would probably have to do them all, rather than a slect few, otherwise this select few would be supermen in comparision to other players in their position. Also, unless you plan on playing forwards as backs, or backs as forwards, I reckon that boosting these attributes is probably not necessary. The fwd attributes for backs, and backs for forwards, are really just relative to each other i.e. whether a centre is more powerful or good at rucking, for example, than your average centre is really determined by comparison of the fwd attribute levels of the centres, not those of centres against flankers etc. In a perfect world editing all those attributes to be more in line with reality would be great, but that is a big edit, like I said. Still, if you do it, please post up your edit!!

Last edited:
Perhaps the developers can do this en masse in an update? Boost the back stats for all Loosies significantly, 2nd rows moderately, and the front row slightly?

The kicking stats need not be changed - just everything else.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your problem, if you upload your latest save game we will take look.

Please could you upload your last saved game to :-

http://www.example-site.co.uk/GameUpload.html

You will find your saved games at ( If the C Drive is your designated drive)
C:\RUTM_SaveGames\RUTM2015\RUTM2015_AS.rum

Please confirm which team you are playing as, plus please provide us with your computer’s specifications including the version of Windows you are running.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

My game keeps crashing mid game and also if i do get past a few games, i have a fantastic team yet getting hammered all the time, any tips for that and reason for the crash?

Hi folks, I'm Michael a big rugby fan from Scotland. I am new to the forum and have just bought RUTM. I was wondering if anyone else is working on any mods right now as I am working my way through the Scottish Leagues. I have just finished putting in the correct team names, coaches and players for division 1. Just wanted to check as there is no
way to merge mods and in case someone else was working away changing other leagues.

I added my changes to the Super 15 mod that was available from here just to give proper credit to the person that made that.

Michael

There seems to be no way to merge mods. Perhaps post up your edit, which includes the super 15 mod. Then if someone does another country they can use yours as their base, and then post their one up. That way, slowly, we might get a super mod edit.

I decided against doing the second division for Scotland. The competitions are wrong and the amount of teams in Division One is wrong. The editor is terrible to use and extremely basic and then having to hunt for duplicate players makes it even more of a pain. I also felt I would need to overhaul the ratings for a lot of division one players. The Scottish players are very underrated = Stuart Hogg, the Gray brothers, Alex Dunbar to name a few National Calibre I really don't think so. I also started playing the game for the first time when I finished Division one and wasn't very impressed so I won't be finishing the mod or playing the game again probably.

Hi guys,

I'm a bit computer illiterate and am trying to put in Derek's database so I can use real names for southern hem. I've been trying to follow the processes everyone has suggested but can't find the original editor file to replace. When I copy and paste the .rum file it doesn't replace anything but just sits in the folder not changing anything.

Any help in layman's terms would be greatly appreciated. Seeing a Sam McCow over Richie McCaw is so upsetting!

thanks in advance

EDIT: So "Editor Slot 1" is now a loadable game but I can't resave a new career with this roster because then I won't be able to start another one. Have I saved it in th wrong place?

Last edited:
Awesome guys. Thanks to everyone for the hard work :)

- - - Updated - - -

A database merge option would be great for a future release.

Game in portuguese

Hi guys, i'm a brasilian player and i want to translate the game for my language.
Anyone can help me???
What i have to do?

Thanks!

Hey Guys, How do I add logos into the game? Better question is how do I edit or convert to DSS format? I understand you need a plugin? I use Corel if someone could help me out.
Or does someone have available all the International Badges etc for the national teams? THanks

I think the last mod posted in the thread has all the international logos. But if you want to do it yourself, i used gimp with dss plugin. Go to any team or comp folder and open the existing .dss file . Edit it and export as .dss file. If you search youtube their should be loads of vids on how to use gimp. But again if its just the international teams you want just download the mod Derek posted earlier in the thread.

Hi
Nice idea, and really pleased that you care so much about the game to want do this, but it would be a huge task as the game has 17,000+ words that would need translating.
It is a big game!

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi guys, i'm a brasilian player and i want to translate the game for my language.
Anyone can help me???
What i have to do?

Thanks!

Hi all,
I am wondering if someone has found out how to add a player to a squad using the editor.
Thanks for your help / advice.

I downloaded Dereks logos they look awesome in the game, I downloaded Gimp and the plugin but I can't seen to get it to work. What I'm now trying to do is get the Spanish International logo into the game as I have dropped Romania for Spain has anyone got access to the Spanish logo? Also I think its incredibly weird that we have Afghanistan nationality but not Uruguay, Morocco, Netherlands or Germany of whom all actually play rugby? Is there any possible way to alter or add nationalities?

Sounds great, please could you put up a couple of screen grabs so we could see.
I downloaded Dereks logos they look awesome in the game, I downloaded Gimp and the plugin but I can't seen to get it to work. What I'm now trying to do is get the Spanish International logo into the game as I have dropped Romania for Spain has anyone got access to the Spanish logo? Also I think its incredibly weird that we have Afghanistan nationality but not Uruguay, Morocco, Netherlands or Germany of whom all actually play rugby? Is there any possible way to alter or add nationalities?

Latest posts