• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mods/ Edits

I am having problems with the editor file with the super rugby name changes. I have downloaded the file. Cut and paste it into the correct folder and when I go to open either the editor or the game itself with this file, both the editor and game crash and send me back to windows. Could this be because I have the updated version of the game? the 2015/2016 update.

I am having problems with the editor file with the super rugby name changes. I have downloaded the file. Cut and paste it into the correct folder and when I go to open either the editor or the game itself with this file, both the editor and game crash and send me back to windows. Could this be because I have the updated version of the game? the 2015/2016 update.

Yes, pre-made editor saves created before the free 2016 will no longer load after the update.
It maybe possible to still use these though, if you reinstall the pre 2016 update version of the game, to do this please follow the instructions on the game's Steam page.
I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Yes, pre-made editor saves created before the free 2016 will no longer load after the update.
It maybe possible to still use these though, if you reinstall the pre 2016 update version of the game, to do this please follow the instructions on the game's Steam page.
I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Thanks for the reply.
In which case, does anyone have a super rugby update done after the 2016 update? With international names thrown in for good measure? Thanks

does anyone have an the original club game graphics file for worcester? the kits, logos etc, as in the one that came with the game and the new update? I downloaded a set from a different site and the quality is not good.

Basically the folder in - steam/steamapps/common/rutm2015/rutm2015_clubs/club317

Worcester is club number 317.

Many Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
does anyone have an the original club game graphics file for worcester? the kits, logos etc, as in the one that came with the game and the new update? I downloaded a set from a different site and the quality is not good.

Basically the folder in - steam/steamapps/common/rutm2015/rutm2015_clubs/club317

Worcester is club number 317.

Many Thanks in Advance

Hi You could just uninstall, then re-install the game through Steam.

Hi You could just uninstall, then re-install the game through Steam.

Thanks, but, I have added logos for all of the super rugby teams, the different unlicensed competitions, the lv and champions cups and that was all a bit of a faff. So I would prefer to just add back in the folder contents i am missing.......if anyone would be kind enough to upload it for me. Would be much appreciated.

Has anyone got an updated version of the game to include super rugby names and may be the transfers for this new season?

Hey all, has anyone got the Competition logos for lower level leagues in England at all? I have just started a season with Leicester Lions in English Division 3N, and thought it would be more realistic with the actual logos for the lower leagues. I have all the club logos already, its just the others mentioned which I dont have. If I knew how to create these logos Id have a go myself, but unfortunately I dont. Not sure how hard or easy it is to create them.

Hi Harry those kits are out of date i'm currently working on the editor to put players positions right, i have done some kits for the new game there not like the ones you like they are the clubs logos with the color of the shirt with a shirt textured backgund.

Hiya Derek, will you or someone else be creating logos for Clubs in 2017 at all? Im thinking more for the lower league clubs like English Championship, Div 2, Div 3 etc.

hi Goon3r73 i have done the logos for aviva premiership, english championship, pro 12, top 14, d2, super rugby and international. i will be doing the logos for other leagues soon trying to get the players positions correct on the editor at the moment. But as soon as they are done i will post them on the forum.

Mint, thanks Derek that is good of you. Big thank you to you for all the time and effort you are putting in on this, and indeed on the last instalment of 2015.

I have been editing the Championship, National Division 1, National Division South and North, Super League, Welsh Premiership and lower welsh divisions.
Not all the teams play in those divisions anymore. How do I remove and add teams to their proper Division? How do I add logos?

Anyone have any idea of how i can upload these databases on a mac please?

Latest posts