• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

More Licence info released...

Looks awsome atleast we know now how lin outs will work! Good job to the guys at HB impressing more and more with each update! Can't wait to win the RWC 2011 withe the boks! Tnx for securing awsome licenses lik SA, ENG, France! Is all the licenses you have so far exclusive?

is the stade de france licensed aswell ? was just asking because the pics of twickers and a south african one were released.

Screens are looking good, big improvement on the original ones released. Fingers crossed Wales will be the next team announced as being licenced!

One thing - I'm assuming that the 8 French forwards are involved in the line-out, but there are only 6 backs which only makes 14 players? Unless there's been a sin-binning which doesn't show up as a yellow line around the scorebaord?

Which field is that first screenshot? Loftus I imagine?

Those shots look very nice!!!
Although it's a bit sad to see that lineouts haven't changed since Rugby 06...

Didn't notice the hookers arms, lol. That could be due to the conversion process again. However, the rest is valid, as video conversion wouldnt affect player position and the fact that they are mostly all standing the same way.

Perhaps that's a specific set play?

Don't think that's a conversion problem that's more to do with a player model, everything else in it looks really nice.

I very much doubt it. I don't think the player has even made a player call yet. Think it ll only be made when he calls a maul of the lineout. Now that could be the same as it was in 08 where Front was Maul, Middle was off the top ball, and back was a random number 8 catch i simply don't know. But if it isn't like 08 where could the call be done from? We are at the lineout and we see the options for the lineout could there have been another prompt approaching the lineout that gave backline options? If so why are you omiting your right winger from the play?

Also im there's a Where's Wally moment, one of the French backs is missing in the picture.

Don't think that's a conversion problem that's more to do with a player model, everything else in it looks really nice.

I very much doubt it. I don't think the player has even made a player call yet. Think it ll only be made when he calls a maul of the lineout. Now that could be the same as it was in 08 where Front was Maul, Middle was off the top ball, and back was a random number 8 catch i simply don't know. But if it isn't like 08 where could the call be done from? We are at the lineout and we see the options for the lineout could there have been another prompt approaching the lineout that gave backline options? If so why are you omiting your right winger from the play?

Also im there's a Where's Wally moment, one of the French backs is missing in the picture.

Look to the very right hand side of the picture, approx 1/3 up. Shadow. Standing oddly deep (unless it was geared around kick defence), but deffo there.

A shortside winger isn't unheard of either. As you say, if the lineout system isn't identical, that could be set at a different time.

But then again some members apparently has a copy/have played it (judging by the way we're told it's not different) and inform us otherwise. Very confusing.

We need vids and hold on . we need pics of the aviva !!!!! wouldnt tha be savage !!!?

Will the new rwc jerseys be in this game ??? :huh:

We need ireland and the Aviva in their asap ! and will the new jerseys for the rwc be in the game ?

Can we install a hyperbole filter on the forum? :p

Please point out to me a PS1 game with graphics this good.
Here is a PS1 games graphics:
Jonah-Lomu-Rugby.jpeg

Can we install a hyperbole filter on the forum? :p

Please point out to me a PS1 game with graphics this good.
Here is a PS1 games graphics:
Jonah-Lomu-Rugby.jpeg

The graphics are on par with Fifa's previous offerings can't understand why people bring it up as a issue now.

More screenshots will be released shortly... Once I get the thumbs up from the team to get them up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts