More Licence info released...

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Today HB Studios and 505 Games have released more information about licences they have acquired.

Please Register or Login to view the latest information, in the posts below.

This post contains multiple screenshots of the game, some have already been released to you on this forum, others are brand new

So Enjoy

The Rugby Forum is pleased to announce the following Unions have announced that they will feature in Rugby World Cup 2011 developed by HB Studios and Published by 505 Games.

France
and
South Africa

The Screenshots below have been provided to The Rugby Forum by HB Studios, 505 Games and Things With Wings. These are not exclusive, but if you do redistribute these images across the Internet please do link back to us.

Attachments

• safra1.jpg
    safra1.jpg
    896.9 KB · Views: 1,311
  • safra2.jpg
    safra2.jpg
    964.8 KB · Views: 1,172
  • safra3.jpg
    safra3.jpg
    991.2 KB · Views: 1,401
  • safra4.jpg
    safra4.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 1,308
OMG France and South Africa.... who knew! Haha. But actually the shots look really great, I really want them to release this game now. Thanks HB, you might have been slow at the start, but you do know how to finish.

You have to download them and then open them I think, that's what I did anyway.
I have to say I personally think they look amazing!

Looking good!
Nice little glimpse of the "HUD" as well

Lineout looks good, as do the French players in the closeup

Well [strike]shi[/strike] sit-on-the bed, that up close shot looks the business.

4th screen shot looks really good. Less bloom and players look more defined. Sadly because of Lievermont only French people will know who the **** is in the picture!

Though the lineout screen shot worries me big time. Position of the backs looks bad. Why is the Boks winger standing beside the touch line? He's basically not involved in the next play.

The defensive line is spread out quite far but the attacking line is quite bunched up only going as far as the middle of the pitch. Now i know the counter argument people will say is "Oh but if you spread them out wide then they ll be a turn over", of course anytime you spread your backs out like that and give it wide you run the risk of the turnover but from that one screen shot if im playing defence i have very little to be concerned about since the furtherest the ball can go through quick hands is the midfield.

Give us the option to spread our backline across to the other sideline and it would be perfect.

still will not be saticfied untill wales are licenced, but judging by most of those screenshots (apart from the player graphics in the line out one....) still happy i pre-ordered

Though the lineout screen shot worries me big time. Position of the backs looks bad. Why is the Boks winger standing beside the touch line? He's basically not involved in the next play.

That's exactly what I noticed. Besides the hooker's arms...

That's exactly what I noticed. Besides the hooker's arms...

Didn't notice the hookers arms, lol. That could be due to the conversion process again. However, the rest is valid, as video conversion wouldnt affect player position and the fact that they are mostly all standing the same way.

keep it up HB. looks like you guys have worked hard to give us these screenshot...im really exited for the game and hope more news will come tomorro or the upcoming days, weeks and months:)

Latest posts