• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yet Another Exclusive - E3 Screenshots -RWC 2011

This brings me to the final mode and one that has been long overdue. The PSN and XBLA will now play host to Rugby World Cup 2011 and feature a mass of content and online play. Excited yet?

Source: http://www.lazygamer.net/xbox-360/e3-2011-coverage-rugby-world-cup-2011/#ixzz1OtjGPFQL[/QUOTE]

Have I read this wrong or does it mean there will be an online World cup?
If people aren't happy with this I don't no what'll make them happy.
Of course we do have the problem of everyone in the world thinking their the best at rugby games sorted because we will have proof I am, :D

[/url]

Have I read this wrong or does it mean there will be an online World cup?
If people aren't happy with this I don't no what'll make them happy.
Of course we do have the problem of everyone in the world thinking their the best at rugby games sorted because we will have proof I am, :D
need i remind you of japan?

At the very least, if the gameplay isn't much better than 08 then I expect the presence of every Top 14 club and Connacht on top of the ones they had before, and a roster where players are assigned the right nationalities, positions, skin colour and something close to their real-life attributes.

Rugby 08 Dan Parks still makes me laugh.

just saw the rugby challenge pics released on june 7th and wow, looks like it's going to blow this thing away

just saw the rugby challenge pics released on june 7th and wow, looks like it's going to blow this thing away

Wednesday called, it wants its comments back

Yes they can...in fact they could have put up a lovely signing on fee or other such scheme in place in order to make a few bob from this news..but they didn't.
Asking some of the more intelligent and level headed new posters(as opposed to yourself judging by the big fat red bar above your head) to come join in on the rugby discussion is not a demand however.

That would be an incredibly stupid move as no one would participate in it. Theres also no need to get personal, implying I am unintelligent. I've never had any beef with you or the majority of posters/moderators and beleive it or not I don't live by the 'reputation' I recieve on an online Rugby Forum.

Wednesday called, it wants its comments back

That would be an incredibly stupid move as no one would participate in it. Theres also no need to get personal, implying I am unintelligent. I've never had any beef with you or the majority of posters/moderators and beleive it or not I don't live by the 'reputation' I recieve on an online Rugby Forum.
Look all I see coming from you is negativity and cynicism regarding the HB ***le..look at it as it really is. the graphics from the photos from distance are almost indistinguishable from the fifa 12 game

wow to compare that with fifa 12 is a big statement!

The photos are not even high res!, but yes if you zoom out to that level the graphics are the same as at least FIFA 11!

I'm pretty sure that people are just saying calm down on the abuse of 5-6 distance screenshots! Just keep an open mind until we have some gameplay vids!

Look all I see coming from you is negativity and cynicism regarding the HB ***le..look at it as it really is. the graphics from the photos from distance are almost indistinguishable from the fifa 12 game

And that surely means I am of low inteligence? I didn't realise my opinion had to be withheld unless it was in correspondence with yours. Damn that Hitler fellow and his chronies had it right when it came to 'free speech'. Nah Im just joshing, but Im sure If you look at some comments I've put since the pictures have been released I've been rather unbiased especially considering the amount of drivel that some people have been typing up about it. Do some digging and you'll see what I mean before you start getting personal on me;

and yes, comparing it to FIFA 12 is a very bold statement indeed but it is your opinion, and as it isnt in compliance with mine you will be shot at dawn.

Arguing on the internet is like getting selected for the Rebels, no one really cares and you still look stupid.

And that surely means I am of low inteligence? I didn't realise my opinion had to be withheld unless it was in correspondence with yours. Damn that Hitler fellow and his chronies had it right when it came to 'free speech'. Nah Im just joshing, but Im sure If you look at some comments I've put since the pictures have been released I've been rather unbiased especially considering the amount of drivel that some people have been typing up about it. Do some digging and you'll see what I mean before you start getting personal on me;

and yes, comparing it to FIFA 12 is a very bold statement indeed but it is your opinion, and as it isnt in compliance with mine you will be shot at dawn.

I meant the Intelligence comment to be regarded as the content of your posts often lacking them not really meant as a personal stab.

And it is a simple fact really..in my little world those who disagree with me are wrong.

Arguing on the internet is like getting selected for the Rebels, no one really cares and you still look stupid.

Danny-Cipriani-signs-with-Melbourne-Rebels.jpg

Wouldn't look quite so stupid if he did not do that ridiculous duck lips thing that 14 year old girls use as their facebook photos.

Wouldn't look quite so stupid if he did not do that ridiculous duck lips thing that 14 year old girls use as their facebook photos.

Lets face it, he still would have looked stupid. I mean in the original photo he had a damn ball covering his....other ball. I can't imagine a facial expression that would make him look less stupid, a joker face perhaps?

Latest posts