• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Scarlets

D

dullonien

Quite a good game this, 23-14 at the moment to Munster.

Been dissapointing with the ref though. Allowing Munster to get away with murder at the breakdown and offside line. He's also been very harsh with a couple of calls towards the Scarlets, especially the last penalty, which he deemed offside.

Yellow card cost the Scarlets big time. I had no problem with the yellow being shown, but thought Munster should have been shown one aswell in the first half for their constant infinging.

Edit: Scarlets need something from this now, they'll then have 5mins to score again. Good build-up, but come to nothing again unfortunately. Scarlet's scrum.

Further edit: Finally the yellow card has been shown to Munster. 23-17 now, 3+ mins remaining.

Holy crap, delibriate trip there after Fenby made the break. And Munster get the scrum! ffs. That would have been a try aswell, as Fanby had done that last defender big time!

Game over, 23-17 to Munster. Scarlets should feel very hard done by in this match, thought that overall they were the better team and deserved the victory in the end. That trip really was one of the worst I've seen in a while (certainly the most blatant), but nothing! Even the adjudged knowck on from Roberts was a Munster foot kicking it from his hands.

Munster got away with effin' Murder, especially towards the end. Terrible refereeing.
23 - 17 final score

Yup, very annoyed with the refereeing in this one. Soo many things missed, yet Scarlets were handed a yellow card instantly! This is said too often in the Magners league, rafereeing is very poor in general.

Must admit lads we got on good side of ref.

Good game though and I happy overall although it was still bit funny at a game on a Thursday night

Don't know about the ref, but I think Manu was stupid to give that penalty away that got him sent off. We were under little pressure, as Munster were doing **** all.

Also, glad that we didn't concede a third try around 60 minutes in, where Munster came close to the line.