• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

Hi guys!

I´m a new participating in the forum. I don´t speak english very well (sorry please). My questions is the next:

- Is possible that I play with Spain a tournament?

I´m bored to play only friendlys. I want to change the true names of Spain, because the names of the game don´t be real.

- Is possible to change "TEN NATIONS" for "THE SIX NATIONS B" (Georgia, Spain, Rumania, Russia...)?

I will grateful that a person of this forum to help me.

Thanks. ;)

hi all...
just a quick question

i would love to install this patch, but i want the supper 14, not the top 14....there no way around tht?

To all 6 Nations 'B' fans, i was planning to make a mode to replace 6 Nations. However, what team would be the 6th?

We have Georgia, Russia, Portugal, Spain and Romania, but any other team would have to be Germany or another team. But they suck :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Josete_11 @ Feb 12 2010, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi guys!

I´m a new participating in the forum. I don´t speak english very well (sorry please). My questions is the next:
- Is possible that I play with Spain a tournament?
I´m bored to play only friendlys. I want to change the true names of Spain, because the names of the game don´t be real.
- Is possible to change "TEN NATIONS" for "THE SIX NATIONS B" (Georgia, Spain, Rumania, Russia...)?
I will grateful that a person of this forum to help me.

Thanks. ;)[/b]

Yes you can use spain team where you want you must change some championship files rsg
you can put spain where you want you just replace one team with spain.
you can do world cup trination 6 nations ten nation but you can t change how many team participe to this championship

example ten nations you must keep 10 teams after you put inside which you want clubs team internationals team etc etc

see here you have example http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50663

Hey guys. Just had a few problems and I wondered if anyone could help me out.

First off I haven't been able to get the MUP patch working. I managed to do updated roster and kit updates but I cant actually get this patch to work. I extracted the two sets of files (MUP 1.2 parts 1 and 2) to my ea games ™ directory but different happens when I try to open the game.

Also, and I understand if these are things we can't solve because it takes all out new programming, but does anyone know how i can tournaments play out more realistically? For instance, after 3 games in the world cup pool stages typically New zealand australia south africa and france will be respectively bottom of their groups having lost all 3 games, whilst japan namibia canada and the united states are top of the table? I know we cant' expect absolute realism but its like the opposite of what should happen...

Any help would be brilliant.

This is awesome!!! works really well.
Just one problem- is it just me or is Mirco Bergamasco's face wrong?

i can change the referee kits?
because i make championship and change the kits.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link for the v1.1 update? The original link doesn't appear to work.
Do you need to download v1.1 to download v1.2?
Can you still play the World League with these updates?
Thanks in advance

I've downloaded v1.2, but whenever I try to load the rooster, it says 'unable to load rooster' Does anyone know how to fix this.
Also, are all the updates there when you load the rooster, or do you have to do any other things?
Thanks in advance

can't find the tutorial. also where are the profile and roster files please someone help
Do you mean an installation tutorial?profile and roster files are on the 1st page.

I've downloaded v1.2, but whenever I try to load the rooster, it says 'unable to load rooster' Does anyone know how to fix this.
Also, are all the updates there when you load the rooster, or do you have to do any other things?
Thanks in advance
The roster should load with no problems, if you have all the files in the rugby 08 main folder that should be there and the roster and profile folders in the My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 and loaded in game, yeah thats all you need.

anyway to keep the super 14 but still using this patch?
Nope, the super 14 gets replaced by the top 14.

can somone plese tell me hkw to mqke this work?

Extract the files in the main patch(s) to the rugby 08 main folder and put the roster and profile folders in the My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08.

Really need some help I have a bit of a problem.

After downloading and installing the patch MUP 1.2 (which is great by the way), I was wondering why certain french teams are rated so highly and then I looked at the actual squad of Toulon and found that its actually just all the South African team!. Similarly, Montauban I think it was turned out to be the wallabies players and another can't remmeber which was the New Zealand squad! Is this just something thats gone wrong on mine or has anyone else had this?

Also, how would I bring back the super 14 tournament instead of the top 14?

ime wonder seeing as there is two parts to mup1.2 do you save them ove reach other or just as too differnt files?

Latest posts