• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 20 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 21 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here it's 22:30 pm.
But I think I'll stay up all night here
B)[/b]

:p Thats the way to do it ;)
gotta say though, the MUP is awesome :D great job guys!
[/b][/quote]

Sorry but my internet had a problem and I have to start again <_<
Really I'm sorry, I think this will take some more time

Can someone tell me how to fix the world league thing. It keeps crashing at the end of the first season and its annoying.. :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WelshCentre @ Dec 21 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can someone tell me how to fix the world league thing. It keeps crashing at the end of the first season and its annoying.. :/[/b]

What Mup have you? The V1.1, the V1.2 or the two

how to install this mod?
you wrote it needs MUP v.1.1 for this, but how to install that if there is no .exe file?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joemandel @ Jan 4 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how to install this mod?
you wrote it needs MUP v.1.1 for this, but how to install that if there is no .exe file?[/b]

You just need to extract the files in the game folder. And extract the file .ros in my documents/EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

My World League is screwy too <_< I won the Challenge Cup in my first season, went to tournament central, screen came up saying ;You Have won the ECC'. When I clicked 'Continue' the game crashes.

Does anyone know who are the players that have special kicks? (Penalties, conversions)
For example: Wilkinson, Henson, Carter
Thanks

i have muo v1.2 and at the end of the season my world league crashes does anyone know how i can fix this?

hay alguna actualizacion de rosters de este parche? porque yo por ejemplo tengo a Contepomi en el Leinster...

Someone can upload the Camacho face and the Lalanne face?
I just need the face and the ID.
If you can all the Puma's faces.

Tanks

Hi folks,
I'm kinda new to this so sorry if I'm not following protocol - I've installed the MUP and the game keeps crashing at the end of a match, when I hit "return to tournament central".
I'm running Vista 64, MUP v1 but with new kits - any advice (or should I be posting in a different area ?)

Thanks,

MagicRat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 10 2010, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Which mode are you running, mate?[/b]

Hi Fa'atau,
Sorry - don't follow, do you mean screen res ?

Btw, you guys are doing a fantastic job with this - and for EA, if they're listening, you and the other Modders have resulted in me buying two PC licenses of the game, so I reckon the developers should either open the source up or give the modders an SDK pack. So there.

i'm sorry to bring this out in this post, but i've found the way to make the game more difficult and i can't make my own topic. using the woosah's editor i improved some player's attack, defence, creativity and the right column abilities to 100, and now while defending, the computer players run towards my players and not at anywhere else as they did before. when the computer attacks it plays smarter than before and finishes tries better. it also make it more difficult to increase forwards speed, even props, to al least 70.
i hope it be useful to someone

chau

Latest posts