• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

Really need some help I have a bit of a problem.

After downloading and installing the patch MUP 1.2 (which is great by the way), I was wondering why certain french teams are rated so highly and then I looked at the actual squad of Toulon and found that its actually just all the South African team!. Similarly, Montauban I think it was turned out to be the wallabies players and another can't remmeber which was the New Zealand squad! Is this just something thats gone wrong on mine or has anyone else had this?

Also, how would I bring back the super 14 tournament instead of the top 14?
Did you download and install and the roster file and load it ingame?it must be a roster-related problem.
No you can't bring back the Super 14, the whole idea of this patch was to get the Top 14 into the game which replaces the Super 14.

ime wonder seeing as there is two parts to mup1.2 do you save them ove reach other or just as too differnt files?
Once you have the files from v1.1 installed in your Rugby 08 main folder, extract all the files from part 1 and 2 of v1.2 to the same location and overwrite all the files when prompted.

ok i had a bit of a problem when i extracted the file im not promted to over right anything.
any help would be great

Last edited:
Yes extracted, if you extracted the files from v1.1 to your rugby 08 main folder and then did the same with v1.2 if should ask you to overwrite some files...

i might need to download it agin someting in part two proble went worng. the folder i get form instaling v1.1 is called test its in the main floder do i instal v1.2 to the twst folder or the main folder?

Last edited:
i have a problem with rapidshare it seems to not work for diffennt resons ecah time i try to download i was wondering if the files could be put on another site? i'll keep trying if not

can you put a tutorial on youtube i have no idea how to do this

can you put a tutorial on youtube i have no idea how to do this

At the moment things are a bit mixed up and some links aren't working, we are trying to restore some order but it might take a while, sorry for the inconvenience!
Hopefully all links and installation instructions will be up and working soon.

Uli is the main "patcher" of this mod and I'll try and ask him if he can also help out as he is the one that uploaded this patch and should know all the links ect...

Until everything is sorted out and running smoothly again we ask your patience please.
Thank you.

no prob ime sorry for the incovenince i cause you and the other and thakns for all the great help.

The roster file isn't correct. Its just the part 1 of the v1.2 update? Is that right? or am i being stupid?

HI,
Great Patch, I am just wondering is it possible to edit the squads as i have got Woosahs old editor but it cannot do it as there is no swuad file as they are lose?

Reagrds
Will

got it bro....thanks for the tip....hehehehe

i just had to get 10 posts before i can download it...anyways do you happen to have a link for the Samoa kits, the link there is not found anymore.

thanks

Latest posts