• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

Roster: Extract the FOLDER named Rugby08.ros to My Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08.

Patch Files: Extract all the files from the Rugby 08 Full Patch.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder,
Normally C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

there u go m8

Hi guys,
thanks for everything but ive got a problem,ive put the roster and profile ones in my documents/ea sports/rugby 08.
do I have to overwrite the old ones?and how?
also,I dunno whqt to do with the ones I have to put in the actual game one.also how do i overwrite and which ones do I overwrite?
last thing,to start the game,do i still click rugby 08 or something else?
cheers in adance and happy christmas to everyone!!!!

Hi guys,
thanks for everything but ive got a problem,ive put the roster and profile ones in my documents/ea sports/rugby 08.
do I have to overwrite the old ones?and how?
also,I dunno whqt to do with the ones I have to put in the actual game one.also how do i overwrite and which ones do I overwrite?
last thing,to start the game,do i still click rugby 08 or something else?
cheers in adance and happy christmas to everyone!!!!

Is not necesary overwrite the old files, you just need load the roster in the game. And to play play the game is the same proccess of ever

thanks but its still not working,I think I am going to redownload everything,can u tell me which files do I have to put in which old one and also,ive downloaded the update part 1 and 2,not the whole one

also, what do u men by load the roaster with the game???i tried and open rugby 08 with the roaster but it doesnt start

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sebas @ Sep 3 2009, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks. I've checked out Gonzalo Camacho and Napolioni Nalaga faces and they are correctly assigned, also the filenames are ok in the update folder. Anybody else with this problem?

I've fixed the video link with Firefox. f***ing Bill Gates!!! :sex011:
m8 how can i watch the video?

Hi Uli great job on the nice update. just have one problem.. can you resend me a link to download roster please.. the current link doesn't seem to work.. regards.

Hi:) could i please have a INSTALLATION GUIDE(IM QUITE DUMB ON COMPUTERS SO CAN IT BE VERY THOROUGH AND DESCRIPTIVE, IMAGINE IT AS IF YOU WERE GIVING THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SOME1 WHO HAS NEVER USED A PC)

can someone plz re-upload the roster and profile with the proper passwords becus the link doesnt worl anymore and when i downloaded it from another site the www.therugbyforum.com password didnt work. plz help!!!! :(

hey please help i can only download the filefront one and that is only part 1 i need to download part 2 where can i do that?

I cant download the content.. can someone replace the links? or give me anotherones??
thx for the help!!

Latest posts