16 Owens
17 Fagerson
18 Healy
19 Faletau
20 Tipuric
21 Murray
22 Farrell
23 Daly

My pack is based on having the best ball handling players to play the fast game we need to turn over S.A, compensating for the comparative lack of bulk with big hitters in midfield, with the creativity in the back 3 to create chances when we go wide.

Essentially I'm also conceding the scrum may not go so well and relying on plays at the breakdown to be the way we get forward ball. Bench is also based on versatility. That's the only way Daly gets anywhere near the team. Thinking last 10 mins for him when SA get a bit leggy.

I know this team is a bit out there and many may not agree, but picking a lions 15 is not an easy task, so again please be nice

Giving this a go... please be kind :)
1 Sinckler
2 Cowan Dickie
3 Furlong
4 Itoje
5 AWJ
6 H Watson
7 Curry
8 Simmonds
9 G Davies
10 Russell
11 Rees-Zammitt
12 Tuilagi
13 Henshaw
14 A Watson
15 Hogg

Bench:
16 Owens
17 Fagerson
18 Healy
19 Faletau
20 Tipuric
21 Murray
22 Farrell
23 Daly

My pack is based on having the best ball handling players to play the fast game we need to turn over S.A, compensating for the comparative lack of bulk with big hitters in midfield, with the creativity in the back 3 to create chances when we go wide.

Essentially I'm also conceding the scrum may not go so well and relying on plays at the breakdown to be the way we get forward ball. Bench is also based on versatility. That's the only way Daly gets anywhere near the team. Thinking last 10 mins for him when SA get a bit leggy.

I know this team is a bit out there and many may not agree, but picking a lions 15 is not an easy task, so again please be nice

Not a bad effort my friend! I'd point out that Sinckler is a Tighthead prop, like Furlong, so on the Loosehead you'd have options like Genge, Healy, Sutherland, Wyn Jones, Mako Vunipola and Joe Marler, also the 19 shirt is usually a second row sub? But other than that, good try!

1. Jones
2. Owens
3. Furlong
4. Itoje
5. Ryan
6. Bearnie
7. Curray
8. Falateu
9. Murray
10. Biggar
11. Watson
12. Henshaw
13. Slade
14. Williams
15. Hogg

16. George
17. Marler/ Sutherland
18. Sinklar
19. Gray
20. Navidi
21. Davies
22. Sexton
23. LRZ

Still think it's hard to get all the back 5 on to the pitch compared to an average front row selection.

The backs are hard because there aren't many standouts at the moment. Hadn't realised how average our backs are until I can't think who to put in.

Latest posts