• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My mid-life crisis

Are you expecting to die in your 50's?

EDIT: And unless you're planning on driving it like the guy in your avatar, this thread is pointless.

I smoke, I drink, I'm unemployed and I'm slightly fat. And everyone who hates the English these days seems to have nukes... I'll be lucky to see 30! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jul 15 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
EDIT: And unless you're planning on driving it like the guy in your avatar, this thread is pointless.[/b]

You've never seen my driving!

You're old and will never accomplish anything
Rich
Famous
A Pro Rugby player
A piece of bread
An Umbrella
A Newt
A Newt
A Newt

...sorry what were we talking about? :unsure:

Nope, but I've gotta sell my car to pay for repairing it. Using what's left over to buy a Puma (when I find a decent one)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 16 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 16 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Using what's left over to buy a Puma (when I find a decent one)[/b]
A puma? You used to be a hairdresser then yeah? ;)
[/b][/quote]
You're a hairdresser. And so's your face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Jul 16 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
may i suggest a vauxhall nova, they're great! :)[/b]

seriously-shut-up.jpg

How can you afford to survive (let alone buy a car) if you are unemployed??? Where does the money come from that keeps you going? I have to work AT LEAST 50hours of overtime a month just to make ends-meat. :(

Fix one car for 1800 quid. Then sell it for 5000. the remaining 3200 goes on finding a replacement (and covers insurance differences if there are any). The rest goes on essentials such as food and electric bills.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 16 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fix one car for 1800 quid. Then sell it for 5000. the remaining 3200 goes on finding a replacement (and covers insurance differences if there are any). The rest goes on essentials such as food and electric bills.[/b]

Wow, don't even make £ 1 800 in a month. I need a new job... :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jul 16 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 16 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fix one car for 1800 quid. Then sell it for 5000. the remaining 3200 goes on finding a replacement (and covers insurance differences if there are any). The rest goes on essentials such as food and electric bills.[/b]

Wow, don't even make £ 1 800 in a month. I need a new job... :(
[/b][/quote]

I used to, not any more though. That's why I've gotta sell my car to cover the cost of fixing it. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 16 2009, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You could even really break the stereotype and spend the surplus on a bass booster, a paintjob and twin exhausts.

Funnily enough, I still have all the I.C.E. from my boy-racer yourh in my spare room, shouldn't be too difficult to fit! :lol:

I don't see where the need for a sports coupé come from, but I might be a bit too pragmatic here (I don't see the need to have a car if you're unemployed for that matter, and even if you have a job, public transport could get you there in times of economic crisis.)

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jul 16 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't see where the need for a sports coupé come from, but I might be a bit too pragmatic here (I don't see the need to have a car if you're unemployed for that matter, and even if you have a job, public transport could get you there in times of economic crisis.)

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?[/b]

Not got public transport in the Uk have you :p

Mayhem :rahh:

Latest posts