• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Rugby 08 mod thread

:wah: but only u will make all the flags and logos.. im fed up of a stupid dragon that has nothing to do with the blues crest sobs..beggers can't be choosers i suppose :mellow:

@fa'atau82 - thanks for doing it, but it doesnt matter if it dont look anything like as long as it looks good an has the sponsor firepower and kooga ill be happy haha :p cheers man

@fa'atau82 - thanks for doing it, but it doesnt matter if it dont look anything like as long as it looks good an has the sponsor firepower and kooga ill be happy haha :p cheers man [/b]

This one?

firepower.gif

You certainly had firepower yesterday!!!

There will be a few samoans feeling Finau Maka this morning.

I have made Tonga and Fiji now, i'm just loading up my game to get some screenshots of my Tonga kit.

BTW, you can see all my screenshots of the new jerseys on the link in my sig.

Welcome to my EA Sports Rugby08 patch-mod thread!

Here you will find all my mods and patches for Rugby08 when and when they will be come available![/b]

Ospreys full patch.
comingsoon_osp07.png

Download.
ospreys08patch.rar

European Trophy full patch.
Hcup_preview.png

Download.
Rugby08Heineken_cup.rar

Downloads are in the Download section as well when they are approved! but will be up on this thread. . .

POLITE NOTICE: Anyone who downloads any patch from me or any other modder on this forum please give credit to the author for their hard work! if you modify the patches in any way and re-post them. . . . .
[/b]

please, link not work

<div class='quotemain'>

Here you will find all my mods and patches for Rugby08 when and when they will be come available![/b]

Ospreys full patch.
comingsoon_osp07.png

Download.
ospreys08patch.rar

Hcup_preview.png

Download.
Rugby08Heineken_cup.rar

Downloads are in the Download section as well when they are approved! but will be up on this thread. . .

POLITE NOTICE: Anyone who downloads any patch from me or any other modder on this forum please give credit to the author for their hard work! if you modify the patches in any way and re-post them. . . . .
[/b]

please, link not work
[/b][/quote]

ok, link work

Ospreys full patch.
comingsoon_osp07.png

Download.
ospreys08patch.rar

Hcup_preview.png

Download.
Rugby08Heineken_cup.rar

[/b]

Could I Please make a request for the Toulouse 2006-2007 Kits??

Many Thanks

<div class='quotemain'> how do i apply them to the game? They look so good its awful not knowing how to apply them lol [/b]

There is a installation readme file to help anyone that wants to use the patches!

All you have to do is unrar them then copy them to your EA Sports Rugby 08 folder, Default is:

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

do not copy the folders they come in, into the main rugby08 folder! only the files.

[/b][/quote]
I've pasted all the .FSH and .BIG files directly to the directory but it doesn't have any affect in the game. Any idea what's going on?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> how do i apply them to the game? They look so good its awful not knowing how to apply them lol [/b]

There is a installation readme file to help anyone that wants to use the patches!

All you have to do is unrar them then copy them to your EA Sports Rugby 08 folder, Default is:

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08

do not copy the folders they come in, into the main rugby08 folder! only the files.

[/b][/quote]
I've pasted all the .FSH and .BIG files directly to the directory but it doesn't have any affect in the game. Any idea what's going on? [/b][/quote]

OK, make sure that the files are the exact files and not Short_cuts Sometimes draging and dropping will only make short_cuts, i know it sounds stupid but this does happen!

The Rugby folder should have. . . . . . .

-----------------------------------
Name| |Type
-----------------------------------

Audio =File Folder
Data =File Folder
Support =File Folder
Rugby08.exe =Application
Rugby.ico =Icon
readme.en-uk =Text Document

The *.fsh & *.big files need to go in here

I know it sounds stupid but they should work if they are in that folder. . . . .

Thanks for some great patches, you packs are just about the best created!

BM

Really nice work!! :bravo: Could you please do the new London Irish kits by rugbytech? I've asked in about 3 different threads and my requests are either ignored or its too hard for them. :wah:

Please could you do this? I would be sooooooooooooooo greatful :cheers:

Thanks

[/b]

Yes ill have a go @ doing London Irish for you but i will not put a time on it, as i have other patches in the pipeline! but will keep you posted when i have anything to preview?

Thanks. . . . . . .

<div class='quotemain'>
Really nice work!! :bravo: Could you please do the new London Irish kits by rugbytech? I've asked in about 3 different threads and my requests are either ignored or its too hard for them. :wah:

Please could you do this? I would be sooooooooooooooo greatful :cheers:

Thanks

[/b]

Yes ill have a go @ doing London Irish for you but i will not put a time on it, as i have other patches in the pipeline! but will keep you posted when i have anything to preview?

Thanks. . . . . . .

[/b][/quote]

Good to hear mate! Thanks for doing this. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Latest posts