• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MyGEN Hands on preview!

nice find!!
<

only concerning thing is he says Rugby 2005 was the best thing since Jonah Lomu. Not sure i agree with that but still sounds promising.

It definitely was the best rugby game since JLR. It was definitely better than R*gb*04, WCR, RL(maybe), Rugby 01....

Don't get me wrong it was an amazing leap above Rugby 2004 but i'm not sure whether i played Rugby 2005 or WCR more but it was close so i spose yeah its one of those two.

Certainly seemed one of the more genuine reviews. Seemed to still remember stuff about R2005 so he could be a genuine Rugby nut like he proclaims.

Nice find.

stunning review. defintely seems like ea have come to the party and beyond and looks like their game is now favourite over rc2006

Nice find - wonder if the reviewer's very first paragraph was indirectly refering to rugby league 2???

"For years, fans of Rugby and Rugby League alike have been waiting for a decent rugby game to grace our consoles. A rugby game where you can maneuver your player freely through the opposition line and not feel like you’re running on a one-way rail track"

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche@Jan 23 2006, 10:12 AM
Nice find - wonder if the reviewer's very first paragraph was indirectly refering to rugby league 2???

"For years, fans of Rugby and Rugby League alike have been waiting for a decent rugby game to grace our consoles. A rugby game where you can maneuver your player freely through the opposition line and not feel like you’re running on a one-way rail track"
I reckon for sure!!!

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 23 2006, 09:45 AM
looks like their game is now favourite over rc2006

That was always going to be the case in my opinion.

Nice find Jared27!!

Latest posts